• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New bro on the family!

Erizo

Muffin
NLC
Born this thursday, but haven't had time to post this topic, lol :p

(Click it to enlarge)

Angel Andres, it's gonna be called :tired2: But i'm not in charge of the name, lol.

Congrats!

Oh, and obligatory:

getcrunknd7.gif

I just realized you mentioned the name is Angel Andres. One of my friends is named Angel. It's a cool name, really unique up here in the states.

Joking aside, babies born on my family really get born with a lot of hair... o_O

Anyways, Angel is common name here... and since my mother is kind of obsessed with Angels, well... and Andres is the second name of my father-in-law.

Very Cute...

Dont give it any nicknames... 0,0 My brother now answers to Dog, Stupid, and Chirpy...

Wish I had a brother to tortur- I mean, take care of. But, er.. Looks like you I guess? Lol, hard to tell, but ya, congrats man.

Very Cute...

Dont give it any nicknames... 0,0 My brother now answers to Dog, Stupid, and Chirpy...

Part of the reason I'm glad I'm an only child.

Although, I probably have a ---- ton of half-Cuban uncles and aunts. My grandfather used to venture there before the embargo and, er, yeah.

Back