• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Never use Moneybooker on you Hosting

chabico

Yes! It was start before 2 months ago. I choose MB for my web hosting company billing. I send them about rs.5000/- for store this money on my account. The money debited form my bank but still nothing on my MB AC.

- I argue about this with MB, in the min-time a customer Buy a package from me and successfully paid the money via MB. He send me his CC details and also show me the paid invoice.

But the money is no where... :devious2: The WORST billing company...! Beware from him!

also tell me guys how can I get back my money?>>>>

As I understand that you are from India. Is it not the same as with PayPal happened? We use MB for about half years and no problems at all.

Try using 2Checkout or Alertpay. They are both reliable, but I'm not sure which one works in India, but I would contact 2Checkout first. Alertpay has slightly higher fees but if everything else fails I would use them.

@DDmark what do you mean?is whmcs also a money processing site? i dont think so.
@chabico:is your money bookers account verified?if not then this will be your problem.

@PakActiveHost
i think DD-Mark is referring to using WHMCS with paypal i think...
but hey, isn't WHMCS also have MoneyBooker module?

I know PayPal has some problems as well but they're the only ones I would trust to do business through online.

everyone are facing different problems.
some has very bad experience with paypal, while myself, not yet have any issues with paypal yet.

Back