• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NevaFree High Quality FREE webhosting!

NetConEdge

NevaCious launches NevaFree

Our first FREE hosting product!

Signup today for NevaFree Start, Medi , Large or PRO!

And receive up to 200MB free space.

For all signups before the end of this month we discard the traffic limits and give you a FUP on your account!

Signup for NevaFree today via our main website : http://nevacious.com

Absolutly NO advertisings!

More information? : Sales@nevacious.com !

Support = 24/24!

Http://nevacious.com

The NEW way of Hosting!

Signed up (my email is death.reaper@rogers.com) Good plans :D

Now, with the FUP, is that unmetered bandwidth? It said in the ToS that it wasn't gonna be offered, is this still gonna happen, and is it as long as we have the account?

Regards,

The signups are all being processed now, we received 60 applications in only a few hours, so there is a delay with activating the accounts,but if you are accepted you should receive your login information shortly!

The FUP = Fair Use Policy , this means we do not count the traffic, only in case of extreme usage the account will be suspended.

We never charge you any kind of fee's, not even for the bandwidth used.

ATM we only accept Neva NevaFreeStart and NevaFreeMedi signups.
If your site grows,you can upgrade for free.

Last edited:
Oh, I signed up with a FreePro...if you get to mine (death.reaper@rogers.com) could you please sign it through with a Freemedi then? Though I know I will need more (200mb space is about right for me, if not enough, plus I will need more databases.. :/)

Regards,

I got an accepted mail..but they asked for a subdomain, I have sent back with my domain...

Not sure of if it will be accepted, if it is I will be happy, if not I won't be able to use this service.

Nice service though.

Regards,

Back