• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Netherlands Based Dedicated Server

BrandonTheG

CEO
NLC
Hello,

I am looking for another server for the Host47 Offshore Hosting. Any offers below would be grateful.

What I am looking for.

500 GB - 1 TB Hard drive space (Also quote with 2 Drives, Non-Raid).
2-4 TB Transfer on a 100 MBPS port, or More.
4-8 GB RAM
Quad Core AMD or Intel, no preference.
Remote Reboot Port
cPanel/WHM

The Lower the better, but don't skimp.

The server must be located in the Netherlands for our needs, as we provide U.S Based and Netherlands Based Servers.

Target range for purchase is within the next month. If you need any additional information please feel free to e-mail brandon[@]host47[.]com or post in this thread.

Hello Brandon!
I do not provide servers there but I have seen some good feedback about leaseweb. But as I have heard as well they might appear quite expensive for you.

Hello,

We could offer you:
Intel E2160 4096 MB 2x500 GB SATA 5000 GB >>€89/month and Free Setup
or with 100Tb traffic:
* HP Proliant DL120G5 * Intel E2160 * 4 GB RAM * 2x250 GB SATA2 HDD
* 100 TB Traffic on 1GigE port >>169 €/month and Free Setup

We have 100% NO DMCA Dedicated Servers - We will specifically build that for you. Server Speed 1.2gbps - 2.8gbps...

Contact US - As soon As Possible!

We can offer you a premium quad core dedicated server in Netherlands with cPanel/WHM

QUOTE 1

Quad Core Intel Xeon X3210
RAM 8 GB DDR2
Hard Drive 2 x 750 GB SATA2
Bandwidth 1000 GB/month
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $349
Datacenter Location Offshore Netherlands DC6

Processor Details

Processor Cores 4 cores
Processor Speed 2.13GHz
Processor Core Name Kentsfield
Processor L1 Cache 256KB
Processor L2 Cache 8MB
Processor HT Speed 1066MHz

To order and customize kindly visit: http://www.litservers.com/offshoreservers.html

Lit Servers Netherlands DC6 Details: http://www.litservers.com/offshorenetherlandsdc6.html

The default bandwidth is 1000GB on 100Mbps uplink port however you can purchase additional 1000GB bandwidth at the rate of $200/month only, cPanel/WHM is available for $25/month.

We also offer advance DDoS protection plans with Netherland servers which you can choose if you will need it.

We can also offer dedicated servers in Malaysia, and Russia as offshore jurisdictions beside servers in Netherlands.

Back