• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NetDotHosting

NetDotHosting

Free Webspace for established websites...

Hello,

NetDotHosting is a company that provides free hosting services for established websites that receive 500 or more unique visitors a month. We offer a wide range of features on our unix servers and provide a 99.9% uptime. Here are some of the features.

- 50 Mb Webspace (more available)
- 2Gb Monthly Bandwidth
- MySQL Databases (upon request)
- POP3 Email Addresses
- Webbased Control Panel
- Domain Hosting or Redirecting (optional)
- 24/7 FTP Access
- PHP4
- Only requirement, one pop-under banner.

These are just a few of the major features. We are just starting up the service so we arn't that established. Altough, we are ready to host people at anytime now. If you are at all intrested in this offer send me an email.

Tobyn Sowden
--------------------------------------
Tobyn@Paradonsolutions.com

Last edited:
We've already corresponded through email (Texas Ranger Online News)...

When are you going online?

When is your service available?

nickmahon@home.com is my email, so contact me when your service is up.

Originally posted by NetDotHosting
Hello,

NetDotHosting is a company that provides free hosting services for established websites that receive 500 or more unique visitors a month. We offer a wide range of features on our unix servers and provide a 99.9% uptime. Here are some of the features.

- 2Gb Monthly Bandwidth
- POP3 Email Addresses
- Webbased Control Panel
- 24/7 FTP Access
- PHP4

These are just a few of the major features. We are just starting up the service so we arn't that established. Altough, we are ready to host people at anytime now. If you are at all intrested in this offer send me an email.

Tobyn Sowden
Hi, Tobyn, you e-mailed me 3 days ago telling me that my account will be set-up in a day after the nameservers were updated and they were, but I never got an welcome e-mail containing info of my account.

Hello,

If you can tell me what your email address is I can check back through our emails and see what has happened here.

Thank you,
Tobyn Sowden

(no subject)

To prevent from spam, I'm just gonna give you the name of my e-mail. The name of it is |.

(no subject)

Most people don't go to their user control panel every single time they log-in. Plus, they don't get notified if someone PM's them. FreeWebSpace.net should upgrade to the latest version of VBulletin Board. You get notified everytime someone PM's you after each time you log-in. So, it'll be better to e-mail him, but sometimes they never have the time to look at the e-mails and have something more important to do first. So, that's why I posted here.

You can set those options in your control panel. I get the javascript message notifying me of a new PM, plus I also get an email too.

(no subject)

Ohh so there is a notifier. My bad, I turned it off when I signed up...LoL :D! That's why I thought that this version of VBulletin Board didn't have the notify feature :p.

Last edited:
Originally posted by NetDotHosting
Hello,

- 2Gb Monthly Bandwidth
- POP3 Email Addresses
- Webbased Control Panel
- 24/7 FTP Access
- PHP4

Tobyn Sowden
Hello :(?

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
Most people don't go to their user control panel every single time they log-in.
True, but they'll usually notice the PM indicator down at the very bottom of the main page that "lights up" whenever you have new PM. That's how I find out I have new PMs.

NetDotHosting,

Even though I am not in need of your services, I would like to know what control panel you are using so that other users can find out. Ensim? Plesk? Cpanel? Standard RaQ CP?

LeX, nice avatar...:rolleyes:

Back