• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NeroCities

nerocities

You may be interested to know the following Facts:

NeroCities.com has been a private host for 2 years, currently hosting 650 sites. We have just opened to the public for a test, but soon will request donations from webmasters using the free portion of our servers. It isn't a begging thing we are doing, just paying the bills, and people who are kind enough to paypal us a donation will be rewarded greatly.

We offer up to 125 MB of space.
CGI-BIN
FTP Access
3 GB Transfer/MO

Plus much more..

Tell me what you think

help@nerocities.com

price..

that specific account is aparrently nobody read that nerocities is free, so i took it down...

email help@nerocities.com

(we don't have set plans, believe that it is better if everyone can develope their need.)

Last edited:
yes it is.

The reason for it is, only loyal NeroCities webmasters use that. You can get the same thing free from Nerocities simply by requesting it.

either pay or get it free..

That is an insane price, were you thinking when you created this plan, or is the name of your host telling it all ;)
You should have created a watered-down free account so you wouldn't have to jack up the price like that.

lol

I am seriously LAUGHING right now. Nobody HAS to pay. The plan I offered above is free. suggested donation of $25.00 for ever.

Thats all. Jesus!

Back