• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

needs free hosting for my project

curiositymaster

hi I'm Richard and I do some research over the net for tracking hackers. I need a free host where I can host my files online. Please mail me.
I need a hosting space not more than 30mb and monthly bandwith of about 50gb as it contains a kind of php proxy.
Please get back to me on my mail (curiositymaster2@gmail.com)

Curiosity,

What can you offer that a free host can gain from you? Proxies are very resource intensive and even with a few users can see you kicked off a free host and back here again.

If you can offer something absolutely amazing to us, ie High post count on our forums then we could offer you a plan, however once you have outgrown us we will advise you to move to a vps/paid hosting elsewhere (backup provided ofcourse)

Seeing as you want to effectively host a proxy, whether this is public or private it is way too intensive for a Shared host, let alone a free host.

I'd say go paid with a VPS, as I doubt anyone with a bit of sense will host it. And bare in mind if you get free hosting, it's likely to be oversold.

I have to agree - space and bandwidth aren't the issue with your request (according to what you've provided, anyway), but CPU time will be. PHP Proxy is a very resource-intensive script, and it's not allowed on most shared hosting, free or paid.

Back