• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need your opinion on a contest

I2V

hey there,
we'll be running a contest soon and if you could be so kind to give us your opinion, we'd greatly appreciate it.

we're planning on giving away a PlayStation Portable as the 1st prize. well, actually the winner will have the option between a PSP or a 3 year extension to their hosting plan. there will also be 2nd and 3rd winners who will get extensions to their hosting accounts. the top winner will also automatically be eligible for a larger prize to be drawn in 6 months.

participants need to sign up to either one of our 2 featured plans to be eligible. in addition, they will get free domain registration.

these are the basic rules we've come up with and we're preparing to launch it on our site. the page is not live yet, and i'll notify you as soon as it is.
we're also looking for ways to get the word out.

any comments or recommendations would be much appreciated.

thx in advance.

Mike D.
I2V Web Services

Done a few from some other sites... thinking about doing an Ipod one soon... they work well, just make sure all your eggs are in one basket ya know?

If the prize is right... I haven't done any on FWS per se. Give away something thats really wanted and target that audience as close as you can... for example... Give away a Dell X50 Pocket PC... make sure Dell forums knows about it... and also offer DellForums.com members a 10% discount on hosting... Just an example, dellforums.com might not even exist (I dunno)

i c what u mean. nice feedback.
anyway, as u can tell, i'm fairly new here, and i appreciate your help.
thx a bunch.

yeah but I mean, I was wondering what the contest entailed. Are they designing a site for him, or giving referals or what are they doing?

Back