• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need your kind attention and help!

webboy

To all FWS fellows

Please help and contribute with open hear!

"A few months back I asked the Warriors to help me raise funds for The National Kidney foundation. I know what a great organization this is from personal experience. As many of you know I am in kidney failure and do dialysis 6 times a week. For those that don't know, dialysis involves cleaning my blood because my kidneys no longer do that. I have two hoses attached to my arm,one for the blood to leave my body and be cleaned,the other where the blood comes back into my body. Actually thats just a very simplified explanation.

Anyway,this week I have finally been put on the national kidney list again,which means I can be called to get a transplant at any time,and my chances are higher if I have a live donor. I don't have a live donor yet,but I am always hopeful.

I currently have private insurance which helps with the medical costs and the premiums have been paid by a variety of means but they were cobra'd. They will expire at the end of June,then I will strictly be a medicaid patient. My insurance will pay 100% of the transplant costs, medicaid only 80%,so of course I am hoping to get it before the insurance runs out.

Now, thats a pretty long explanation,but this is what I am asking for help with. I have a page where I can take finacial donations, it is located here:
Kidney Transplant Medical Expenses by Kim Winfrey - GoFundMe

While the insurance will pay 100% of my transplant medical costs for both myself and for a live donor, it does not help cover living expenses for either of us. That is why I started the fund listed above,to help cover the living expenses while recovering of any one that donates a kidney. ( I have had two people offer already but for various reasons they wouldnt work out).

What can you do to help?
Well,yes, you can donate.Every dollar will help, but knowing how big the Warrior family is,I am asking that you send my donation page to your friends,family etc,etc.

If you can help,great,if you can't I understand, times are hard for a lot of us. either way,thank you for reading this.
Kim

MODS-If I violated any rules I dont know about posting this and you need to delete it, I understand.
"

source: warriorforumcom/off-topic-forum/313734-i-am-asking-help.html

Back