• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need your help

Dj'KinG

hi there ,

am new here but i need help from you . am running a forum called fullydesi but there are some adult contents, thats why google had just banned my account . i have about 10,000 members and about 1000+ guest everyday .
please suggest me any advertisement site . its would be good if they will pay me via check . please help me thanks

:ninja:

Better deal with direct advertisers related to your niche. Every PPC will review your web site and then make a decision

Especially when your making a lot off of them...try adbrite.

or advertise on your forums say 5 dollars for a months worth of banner on every page or something...

Go to google and type in your keywords. Then go thru that list on the right side of paid advertisers. Pick the ones that might want to advertise on your site and cold call them. You got nothin' to lose.

Good luck!

Go to google and type in your keywords. Then go thru that list on the right side of paid advertisers. Pick the ones that might want to advertise on your site and cold call them. You got nothin' to lose.

Good luck!

I advertize and will refuse to advertize on anyone that coldcalls me. Honestly post a thread looking for sponsors and see what you get. Being an Adult site IW ould never sponsor you and that is why google wont .

Somewhere you might look for sponsors : forums.digitalpoint.com as there are a load of adult site webmasters over there ;)

Also I would recommend you be careful with the rules of any ad network because that might be another way to get banned and lose the money. Good luck

As you are having huge traffic why don't you get into banner advertisement by charging few $$ for a month, there are thousands of webmaster who always search for such heavy traffic forums where they can advertise about their site/service.
IMO just forget PPC and get into Banner advertisements or try some affiliate programs.
All the best...........

Back