• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need your comment

casper253

so im message curtisg "owner of centralvps.com" on freevps.us about sponsorship and so 2 freevps admin
give me warning for "Harresment via PM & Personal attack against a provider (+2 points)" and other is "Threats to post false reviews about sponsors (+4 points)"..he give this to freevps admin http://puu.sh/1N2Gc his proof that im posting a false reviews but im not.
he have no proof that show my website that i post false review on my website.

my review/comment is about his bad customer service..both freevps admin said i dont have a right to post review/comment about his company because im not his customer or his client and im just unknow person to him.

now i have a right to review/comment about his company because he offer vps to any of freevps member and he told me i can grab any vps that he sponsor.on freevps page it said "Free VPS Reviews -Reviews of free VPS providers-"

reason why:
1.He been in business 4 year and he should know how to handle customer "client,customer,unknow person" review/comment good or bad to prove their service .
2.freevps.us is free vps provider and community they have member under 18" on shoutbox » curtisg - 12-01-18:15 -- when are you going to give that up, like ----"
3.he telling lie http://upit.co/image/mX
4.he report my domain provider because he think im underage

i been alot vps provider/hoster some of them have good/bad review/comment so they can prove their service.

now i pm both admin freevps about my side of the story but none of them dont reply back or believe me.

"yes..and i about buy some of your server but you just kick me of your website
so you have a bad service and i about post your website on both of my post to host website"

"1.yes..and i about buy some of your server but you just kick me of your website
2 so you have a bad service and 3.i about post your website on both of my post to host website"

answer 1.he refuse to sell service to me because he ban me from order a server.
answer 2. bad customer service
answer 3. if i did buy a server from him i about post a link of his website on both of my post to host website

Last edited:
i have a warning because they think im make a false review about the vps provider but i never did post any review about his company on my website.this his proof http://puu.sh/1N2Gc .

=proof=>so you have a bad service and i about post your website on both of my post to host website <=proof=="

1.yes..and i about buy some of your server but you just kick me of your website = answer 1
2.so you have a bad service and = answer 2
3.i about post your website on both of my post to host website = answer 3

answer 1.he refuse to sell service to me because he ban me from order a server = yes..and i about buy some of your server but you just kick me of your website .
answer 2. bad customer service = so you have a bad service
answer 3. if i did buy a server from him i about post a link of his website on both of my post to host website = i about post your website on both of my post to host website

Last edited:
I really fail to see why this has been posted here... If you're issue is with your web host, then fine. If your issue is with an Admin or Moderator on FWS, then perhaps you should be posting in the Feedback section rather then winging here in the General Chat.

It's not the community's problem that you have infractions. Perhaps the admins / mods found your post so unreadable they scratched their heads and wondered why it has been posted here.

And to be honest... If you haven't paid them money, or are struggling with trying to order from them, then go to another provider. It's really not worth the whole song and dance, and you getting stressed out.

So take a;
chill_pill.preview.jpg

Hello,

My name is Curtis. I am the CEO, Founder of CentralVPS. It has come to my attention about your fake bad reviews "casper".
You were never a customer, you begged me to sponsor your crappy websites (I have documented proof).

As for our company we operate legally in San Jose(colocated with BuyVM/Frantech).

I disallowed you as a customer, you also threatened to write fake reviews, like you have on your websites, here. As a service provider, I hold every legal right to deny sales.

puu.sh/1NLFo -> you can see here he begged for sponsorship, threatened me.

As for your fake reviews, I'll see to it that a DMCA is sent in to your hosts.

Regards,
Curtis G
Central VPS

@dmmcintyre3 im not his customer but im freevps member i did talk to him on freevps website and he offer vps server to freevps member to grab.so i ask him like everyone do and

i ask him
"do you offer sponsor that you guy sponsor freevps already"

his reply "You're free to apply for a vps 12 or 13(sponsored by me) here, as they are up for grabs if you make a request"
my reply "but they dont offer resell or give away from other website i already have vps 11 and i cant resell or give away to my member" it against freevps rules not to resell the vps".
his reply "Please, refrain from contacting me any further, I am not sponsoring you"
my reply "you dont know my website"
his reply "I know I do not know it, however it is not of my importance to know your website. I am just a service provider."
my reply "yes..and i about buy some of your server but you just kick me of your website
so you have a bad service and i about post your website on both of my post to host website"

his reply "What is your website?"
my reply "post2server.tk and nationservers.org"
his reply "I hereby deny your business and you are now banned from ordering due to constant harassment."

how that a constant harassment ?

he sent this to freevps. admin

"so you have a bad service and i about post your website on both of my post to host website"

they give me this warning "Threats to post false reviews about sponsors (+4 points)"

so they never heard side of my story.

I never said nothing about post a false review and i never say a word "REVIEW"..
by talking to him and my comment is "so you have a bad service" i forget to put customer "bad customer service"
and "i about post your website on both of my post to host website" if i did buy a vps server from him i about post a link of his website on both of my post to host website by offer vps to my member

will i did not ask for free vps and i only looking for a good price to buy a vps..im not looking for a free vps from any paid hosting that why im looking for a sponsor to get a discount or a good deal on..

i have 7-9 vps that i paid for.

You might want to check your "terminology" then, when dealing with providers. Normally when somebody asks for a sponsor, they are looking for a free handout. If you are asking providers to sponsor you, they are most likely thinking you want it for free. That may be where a lot of the confusion is happening.

yes that why some business they have good customer service skill because they welcome all customer and non customer to their company..they gonna ask why we want get sponsor and see if we meet their requirements..they gonna told you if you get approve and deny by them and they give out good reason why..

Hi,

We have amazing customer service. You begged us for a sponsored VPS while we sponsor FREEVPS.US some vpses, I denied, you threatened to write a fake review, then I went on to say I disallow you as a customer, I supply all valid reasons.

Now you come and harass me on multiple websites I go on, even though I'm completely within my legal rights.

As you see here: puu.sh/1O0Gh "do you offer sponsor that you guy sponsor freevps already" -> asks for sponsorship
Then he goes on to say: "so you have a bad service and i about post your website on both of my post to host website" -> he was never a customer, I denied him as a customer, he wants to write a fake review.

Full log: pastebin.com/6xdRrUjD

Question....

This belongs in Host Talk, not really in General Chat. I personally don't find this interesting, no money was exchanged, so what's the big issue?

dude you never have proof that i said imma post fake review or want to write a fake review. you dont work with sonicvps you just reseller for sonicvps.

i said if i did bought a server from you i will post your website on both of my post to host website. like this one (link in the bottom) all vps is from difference vps provider that i give away vps to my member "client".

http://nationservers.org/showthread.php?tid=107
http://upit.co/image/Mc

proof what i write to you

can you tell me what this mean
" he was never a customer, I denied him as a customer, he wants to write a fake review."

i never a customer because you deny me as a customer
my comment option to you is this "so you have a bad customer service" on pm

look at this people

curtisg
CentralVPS - $3.25 256mb - $5 512mb - San Jose

15GB Hard Drive
256mb ram
500GB monthly bandwidth
1 IP address
100mbit port
Unmanaged Support
SolusVM
$3.25/month

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/7223/centralvps-3.25-256mb-5-512mb-san-jose

he promise you $3.25 for 256mb
after you order it gonna charge you $5.08

so you have to paid for paypal fee and the vps package
http://upit.co/image/ME

or you can order server from sonicvps vps for 3.50 with no hide fee and support from them

that where he resell from

ROFL!! He isn't charging for the PayPal fees. He is pro-rating the charge. So for example, if you sign up on the 20th of the month, you are paying for those 10 days you are using and then the following month's service. Notice how it says the recurring fee is $3.50. If you ordered on the 1st of the month, the fee would simply be $3.50 (for the first month), and $3.50 recurring.

You are really lost Casper...I have to say. Perhaps it's the language barrier, perhaps you are just missing something in the hosting industry. I'm not really sure what it is, but you're lost.

Back