• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Windows VPS for lots of clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of clients need cheap Windows VPS!

I need cheap Windows VPS server with remote desktop for the following purposes:
1. I will upload OUGO browser to the server and launch it at remote desktop.
It will surf the web automatically 24/7 - In fact this is all I need from the server - I don't need any other functions and much space. Nobody wants PC's noise at their homes 24/7.
As you can see I need very simple configuration however enough RAM should be available.
US or European IP of the server is required.
The best price for such server would be below $20/month but please note that in this case I will bring a hundred more customers with me and they will purchase a hundred more servers.
The best would be to configure a single separate Windows VPS for each client - I guarantee that there are lots of them. We will pay by credit cards.
If whoever can advise or assist - we would be grateful.

Rgds:)

Svitlana

Last edited:
I am sorry but I made a mistake.
When I said "lots of clients" I meant that each need a cheap and small separate Windows VPS server where only one OUGO browser will be uploaded for automatic surfing the web. So we need the cheapest possible configuration.
100 clients=100 small VPS servers.
There may be much more customers in the near future.
We are sure we will find such here.

I'll start with one ( Windows).
I need it only to upload OUGO browser to it and keep it running 24/7 from remote desktop.
So we need only enough RAM ( not less than 256mb - is it enough for a browser?), not more than 5 GB space, 20-50 GB bandwidth and good spped- that's it.
Other features are not required at all.
So we need it to use as a usual desktop at our homes.
First I have to test it for a week ( you probably have money back guarantee, right?).
If everything is OK then I think I will buy 5 more VPS for myself and start bringing other customers ( they too will need the same configuration - there may be 100-500 users or more. I am serious and not joking).

We'll be happy if you could find a suitable solution for me starting at $15-$20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back