• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need windows hosting ...

krakjoe

stop staring
NLC
Need windows hosting account that has the permission to execute executables, not too bothered about space/bw requirements as I can upgrade should I succeed in my plans ....

But to give you an idea:

250mb disk
1024mb bw
PHP - MUST BE VERSION > 5.1
FTP

Pay by paypal, monthly ...

An exe file .... it doesn't need to have this ability if the host can work with me to install or give me access to loading some php extensions ... the exe file would be in my userspace, it's not a system executable .....

Have a look at Sibername.com and Micfo.com hosting solutions, I think you should dicuss with the host the possibility to execute exe files.

I could give you an RD account to one of my Windows 2K servers (That's only being used to run small scripts) and you could do whatever you wanted with it ;)

What host have you gone with?
jodohost.com, aplusnet.com and sibername.com mentioned above might be options, but you should inquire their stuff about the permission to execute tabs.

Back