• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Windows host

killaH

Hello!

I am a professional web designer, with my own Linux server.

However, I want to learn how to code with ASP and MSSQL/Access, so I need a Windows shared account. (Reseller would be nice though)

I need roughly less than 50 MB space, and less than 1 GB transfer per month. No ads, as I do not plan to get a lot of visitors to this site too soon.

Please contact me directly with offers:

Email: hijack_xxx AT yahoo.com (removed the @ to avoid spam)

What you could do, is trade some Linux space for Windows space....that idea is so crazy it just might work :)

Originally posted by darkcurves
Professional web designer? Shouldn't you be able to get a paid account? :)

I am a student, I don't work full time, and I don't have any jobs for web design now.

Sure, if anyone needs a free Linux account in exchange for a Windows account, please let me know.

I'd primarily use it to enhance my skills in Windows coding, and probably code some nice scripts or web sites that can become quite popular over time

If you want to learn ASP, why not just setup IIS locally? You can buy the developer edition of Microsoft SQL Server for around $20 or $30 I believe.

I've not see a host that gives out Microsoft SQL Server for free but you never know :)

Back