• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Vps Quote

ZooleyoWeb

Hello,

I am currently looking for a vps solution. This can be either a Open or Xen solution.I need a custom quote.

I need the following specifications :

30- 40 GB - Disk Space
300-400 Gb - Transfer Amount
Cpanel or Direct Admin included.
10(Mbs) or 100 Mbs Connectivity
Semi Managed or Better.

I also need :

- A Test file to analyze the server speed.

Price $20- $22 /month.

Note : I am only requesting a quote, i will contact the host if i decide to purchase.

Thank you,

Milan

Heads up, you are asking for a lot for that price considering that cPanel license for VPS is usually priced around $15/month, leaving only $5 to $7 for the cost of the VPS. You might want to reconsider your budget.

You need to raise your budget. The lowest I could offer for your specs is around $45. And that's chopping costs on everything.

Venus
768MB RAM
40GB Disk Space
450GB Bandwidth
SSH Access
2 IPs
Semi-Managed
Free Setup!
$36.95/month

cPanel = +$11/month
Direct Admin = +$3/month

Nixism Web Hosting
where clients matter

Standard Account Features:
  • RAID Mirrored Hard Drives
  • FREE Website/Data Transfer
  • Fast Online Support
  • OS Reloads
  • Unlimited Reboots
VPS Server Plans: | compare plans

VPS2
  • Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
  • Burstable RAM: 768MB
  • Data Storage: 40GB
  • Premium Bandwidth: 300GB
  • Control Panel: None
  • I.P. Addresses: 2
  • Price Per Month: $25
  • YOUR TOTAL/monthly: $40 (without coupon) | $32.50 (with coupon)[we can work something out]
More Info | Order Now | $0 Setup

Free Domain Names!
Get web hosting and a domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, we will personally fund the cost of your domain registration, learn more..

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Last edited:
Benefits

• You can use our public DNS servers to manage your DNS records for your domains within our HyperVM control panel.
  • We give you full control to manage your reverse dns records for all of your allocated IP's.
  • Instant OS reloads and reboots from within control panel.
  • We have over 35 OS templates for clients to choose from, we also have many OS templates with control panels pre-installed! (Cpanel/WHM, Webmin, Kloxo, etc!)
  • Very low-cost, but powerful solutions.
Standard VPS2
512MB Dedicated RAM
756MB Burstable RAM
35GB Disk Space
1500GB Bandwidth
1 IP
$18.95
Order Now - Secure

Addons:
cPanel: $16.95/Month
DirectAdmin: $15.95/Month
Fantastico + Rv Skins + WHMmaster Reseller : $10/mo

Extra IP: $2.50 per IP
Extra Space: 5GB Space : $3.95/mo

Thank you everyone for the reply.If i remove the cpanel requirement and request directadmin or Lxadmin, what kind of specificatoins would you be able to offer.

Thank you,

Milan

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the reply.If i remove the cpanel requirement and request directadmin or Lxadmin, what kind of specificatoins would you be able to offer.

Thank you,

Milan

If you order the offer above w/ Direct Admin, I can give you a 15% discount.
Your order price would be $33.95/month.

Back