• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need trial dedicated

Nikolasr

Hello i need trial dedicated please i need to try something with Openvz and another thing,

Doesnt matter what connection will have,only need to be dedicated

Please give me an offer.

No one provides trial dedicated servers. The only thing I can do for you is to give you 50% discount on 1st month.

Hello Nikolasr,

we could give you a free month trial for dedicated server.

Please pm me or email sales[at]natcoweb[dot]com to discuss details.

Regards,

Natalie

That is possible to provide test account on shared hosting but that is impossible provide the one for dedicated server

What needs to be tested? Server speeds? cpubenchmark.com will show that. Ping speeds, all DC's, have ping tests. I would have to agree it will be impossible for any reputable, profitable, dedicated server company to "give" a test box.

Why not install linux on another partion on dual boot on your PC and try it out on your own desktop? Noone will give you a VPS for free unless you pay them for a few months. They do need to setup the ded for you u know!

Dedicated servers starting from $20/month including backups. www.ozziehost.com

Umm, excuse me for asking, but isn't that a VPS? Also did i make a mistake or do you offer ONLY 5GB of bandwidth?!?

SAN Cluster Storage 1x 20 GB
Monthly Bandwidth 5 GB

Ok, i did not make a mistake... It does say 20GB storage and 5GB bandwidth... Anyone know what this guy is talking about?

Last edited:
Why not install linux on another partion on dual boot on your PC and try it out on your own desktop? Noone will give you a VPS for free unless you pay them for a few months. They do need to setup the ded for you u know!

Umm, excuse me for asking, but isn't that a VPS? Also did i make a mistake or do you offer ONLY 5GB of bandwidth?!?

Ok, i did not make a mistake... It does say 20GB storage and 5GB bandwidth... Anyone know what this guy is talking about?

We can offer 1 month free trail of our VDS (virtual dedicated servers). Our servers are sliced into virtual dedicated servers attached to SAN storage. We can install any operating system for you and you have a dedicated IP address and we also include DNS & Free nightly backups.

The servers are located in Melbourne Australia datacentre, you can expect 7.5MB/s transfer speed on our networks.

For 1 month free trail email promo@ozziehost.com - There are no forms to fill in either.

Regards,

Adrian.

We can offer 1 month free trail of our VDS (virtual dedicated servers). Our servers are sliced into virtual dedicated servers attached to SAN storage. We can install any operating system for you and you have a dedicated IP address and we also include DNS & Free nightly backups.

The servers are located in Melbourne Australia datacentre, you can expect 7.5MB/s transfer speed on our networks.

For 1 month free trail email promo@ozziehost.com - There are no forms to fill in either.

Regards,

Adrian.

Eh... right!

Is it me or does this guy not read while answering?

I asked why your vps is 20GB space and only 5GB bandwidth?

Back