• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need special set up VPS, read closely

Status
Not open for further replies.

heymrdj

The Debian Lover
NLC
I need a VPS for Zimbra and downloading. I need these specs or close to them:

128MB Guaranteed, at least 256 burst.
10GB space minimum, 15+ preferred.
50GB BW minimum, but will take up to 100GB+ (don't really need more than 75GB)
Whatever CPU, it'll be mostly idle except for when i actually install Zimbra
DEBIAN 4.0 IS A MUST, NO UBUNTU.

Now the specialties. Nothing on the server, no panels, no apache, no anything except BIND. Zimbra has to have a clean system and I don't want to have to clean everything off of it. I need two static IP's.

Budget is whatever I feel is a good price for what you offer. Happy bidding. I need this server before August. Payment by Paypal or credit card, credit preferred.

Last edited:
Hello,

VPS WOW can offer you the following ;

15GB Disk Space
256mb BURST RAM
128mb Guaranteed RAM
200GB Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
Only $15.99 per month
Order Here

OR

10GB Disk Space
256mb BURST RAM
128mb Guaranteed RAM
100GB Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
Only $9.99 per month
Order Here

SteadCom can offer you the following:

Novice
128 MB Guaranteed RAM
256 MB Burstable RAM
10 GB Disk Space = 20 GB (Doubled FREE)
300 GB of Premium Bandwidth = 600 GB (Doubled FREE)

HyperVM VPS PowerPanel
3 IP Addresses
Choice of Operating System
Monthly - $13.95 per month with coupon code : summer

[Learn More][Order Securely Here]

Operating Systems:
CentOS 4, 5, Fedora Core 5,7, Gentoo, Ubuntu 6, Debian 3,4

SteadCom can offer you the following:

Novice
128 MB Guaranteed RAM
256 MB Burstable RAM
10 GB Disk Space = 20 GB (Doubled FREE)
300 GB of Premium Bandwidth = 600 GB (Doubled FREE)

HyperVM VPS PowerPanel
3 IP Addresses
Choice of Operating System
Monthly - $13.95 per month with coupon code : summer

[Learn More][Order Securely Here]

Operating Systems:
CentOS 4, 5, Fedora Core 5,7, Gentoo, Ubuntu 6, Debian 3,4

Your stuff looks really good. Any discounts on your Advanced package?

Of course, by using the coupon code: summer, you get doubled disk and bandwidth + 30% off on any package.

Discounts are for life that is correct. It will remain that price until you cancel your account.

Alright then, your company so far is in the lead. It's amazing how few companies actually offer VPS's with nothing on them (like panels or LAMP installs) and even more amazing is how many only use RedHat OS''s like CentOS and Fedora and nothing like Debian.

Any questions , let me know. We are getting 6 additional servers this week and the summer offer is going to be extended as well.

The lxlabs demo of HyperVM is down, can anyone send me a link to a demo? I've never messed with HyperVM before and I'd like to check it out.

I went with Steadcom. Sadly it's proven I can't afford what I found I really need for Zimbra. I want to thank Eclouds from the bottom of my heart for giving me over 2 hours of his hard work online, changing my VPS plan and everything, all in determining what it took to run my setup. I'll have the VPS for a month now, but meanwhile I'll have to look for somethingelse. As for the short time I had it there, I had the domain www.eahome.org, and I can recommend Steadcom for good, quick replying, ready to lend a hand service.

Mods can close this thread now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back