• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need someone to make a Web Hosting Website in Return get Web Hosting

tmhosting

Hi, i need someone that can make a webhosting site for me and in return we will give you a large amount of space and bandwidth, IM Me, or email me for info

no sorry

no sorry only webhosting which will be around 1-2 gb of space depeneding how good the site is most likely 2gb and the bandwidth will be fairly high also

What do you actually need - just a homepage or payment processor, various pages with terms and plans?

need

Hi, i just need all the same pages made, and i just want it so i can put specials and stuff like that on it, also a area where it says 99% uptime and 24/7support, not processers or anything as i have them installed already. I would also prefer frames as when people click on payment then it will still show the links for the packages, home and so on, also when they click on forum it will have the forum in the frame still so people dont have to back click to go back to the website.

Last edited:
Any idea of the style you would like - ps I host but do so to charities and such free as well so the offer would be split up to them - so doin it free basically if I take it :)

Re: need

Originally posted by tmhost
also a area where it says 99% uptime and 24/7support

You can't purchase a domain, cost of about $6.50 for somebody that's offering to design your website, but you can pay staff to run 24/7 support? :confused2

Did i misunderstand something?

Last edited:
If you look at our site - all hand coded - also a javascript menu means all the menu items are always there, saves having frames (yuck :) )

On the forum side just link your logo at the top to your mainpage and then it's a one click return.

We do other types and have our own gfx guys, so if the layout type and menu give you any ideas - even as simple as colour schemes it'll make it easier :)

Strange - I never got the usual email for a response for tmhost when it was posted - well down to the usual internet - yep do you still need this ?

Back