• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some help.

TravisL

Are you a fan of the newly reinstated television show, Jericho?

Well I need some help. I just purchased the domain jerichofans.tv and I need some folkes interested in assisting me in developing it.

My idea is to turn it into the ultra Jericho fan fest, consisting of forums, blogs, the whole nine yards and possible fan-site hosting via my VPS.

I can pay those who help me, but not a whole lot as I'm a common working fellow. But if the price is high, please don't reply unless you're able to do payment plans. :D

Mostly what I need is web designers (for jericho based layouts), people to spread the word, php skills would be useful, etc. Everyone will receive credit, and will receive equal share through any advertising revenue we could possibly generate.

Thanks and much obliged!

Uhh you do know that they are only brining Jericho back for 8-9 more episodes and than it's going bye bye again?

Yup. But figure it'd be a nice thing to do anyway. Besides though, can't be too sure about it going bye bye again. Hopefully that response generated enough interest, and of course assuming they don't book the show opposite American Idol.

Dude, I can definitally help. I love that show and have seen every episode. Send me an email on anything I can help with. pcheek[at]tuggo[dot]org

Can't wait to see a site and some forums or something!

Hello,

You must have forgotten to email me, so hit me up on AIM so we can get started on your design :)

Back