• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some help

Originally posted by CluelessMike
Thanks again for all the help and youll surely seem me back here more than likely.

Ive yet to decide on Geocities or Tripod, though im leaning towards Tripod.
You are welcome :)

And I have looked at a couple of geocities sites today and they not only have their popup, but a popunder too.

So Tripod might be the better alternative. But in the end it is up to you, the ease of use etc.

Have fun! :biggrin2:

tripod has got a good online sitebuilder if you want to use that, but i prefer geocities and the ads are smaller.

If you need to build a good site go to http://www.homestead.com/ They have a very good sitebuilder applet. But they have forced members to start paying, but, sign up for a 'Personal Preview' account and you can get 3 pages for free. If you need more sign up for another account :devious2:

Angelfire, Tripod are horrible!
I like geocities better they just have an ad frame which u can click away - not so annoying but there is NO cgi-bin :p

Tripod is a lot better than Geocities - and you can choose whether you have a pop-up or an embedded ad; and you get to customise embedded ads. Also, they're great for beginners.

Back