• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some free web space for VBulletin (PHP)

Highwind

hi,

I need some free space (25mb+) for my VBulletin board,, I mean I need some server that supports php.....I don't care whether they force AD or not.. as long as they support php and provide 25mb+ space... but I don't want and of the following hosts like netfirms, virtual, hypermart, f2s, spaceports. I really don't wanna say this but...they have alot of problems and unstable,,,, would rather use geocities or angelfire....
Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

PS. be honestly, UBB(perl&cgi) isn't a good idea to use, actually it sucks ass.,... since it takes like 2mb (with some useful hacks) while VBulletin takes only 200kb all in one. And it's a pain the ass to add hacks to ubb....ubb is a pain in the ass,,, so I really don't recommend it,, it's a garbage!

I recently discovered that VBULLETIN is 1000x better than ubb...and much faster..

# Ikonboard is cool though

see ya

Back