• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some advice

gazal

Well, i'm about to re-new my hosting plan and i thinking that if this hosting is a good package or bad package.. Currently this is what i have

50mg
10gig bandwidth
2 msql databased
sub domain
uptime 99% their uptime rate is really good.. and it is up 99% of the time..

and what you would normally get i suppose.. i'm not really sure about hosting plans at all..

Well all this cost me $19.00 a month Australian. Am i getting a good deal?

My site is doing well at the moment more members are submiting their art work. So i need more space. An suggestion thanks i'm sort of looking for a new host as well... Maybe someone could think of being my hosting sponser or somthing.. i don't know if all this make sense at all.. LOL i'm tried..:p

That's bloody cheap for corporatehosting.. its that australian? cause i don't have a credit card...

Originally posted by gazal
That's bloody cheap for corporatehosting.. its that australian? cause i don't have a credit card...

Its in US Dollars ... but the owner lives in Perth, Aussie

So sending a cheque or money order is easy ....

Signup might be still off .. but not for long ....

i'll find the url to payment info for you :classic2:

Just e-mail sales {at} myacen.com

replacing the {at} with @ .. and no spaces:D

I was sure there was a web site will all the info in .. but can't find it at present

Last edited:
Yes Myacen in my opinion is one of the best hosts, I think the owner guy is from australia but I have no idea he will probably respond to this. But, what you are getting is ok, but you can get a way better deal.

Yeah Myacen is great, there support hasn't been 100% lately but they are as I said, in my opinion the best host! Hope you move to them.

gazal....

Although you dont say who you host with at the moment...why not try to work out something with your current host?
Its nice to see positive posts :)
so obviously you are happy where you are?
If things are going well for you currently, then I highly recommend
staying put unless you have good reasons for moving on.
Whatever you decide....good luck!!

Back