• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need small reseller hosting

HostPair

Hello,

I need small reseller hosting with following requirements.

2 GB disk space.
30 GB bandwidth.
at least 20 account limits.
cPanel|RVSkins|RVSite Builder|Softaculous|99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Reliable and Stable host. (at least 1 year in Business)

I am willing to pay $2 usd per month. Please post your offer. I don't need more space and bandwidth.

Last edited:
2 GB disk space.
30 GB bandwidth.
unlimited acounts
cPanel|RVSkins|RVSite Builder|Softaculous|99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Reliable and Stable host.
$2/PM

You got your Host! Goto Xeon-Network.com -If you like it then PM me here or email us at helpme@xeon-network.com - You will got your Host within 1 HR!

Last edited:
@Xeon-network,
You are overselling and not a stable host because you are starting business couple of month ago.

Please check his website. He is offering unlimited disk space.

He did not offer it here though. Please do not flame other hosts/people.

What are you going to be using the reseller for? Starting a new hosting, testing, or something else?

Just because he is new does not mean he is overselling.

I agree.

--

I think your budget is still too low. Your disk space and bandwidth requirements are very reasonable but you are looking for:

cPanel|RVSkins|RVSite Builder|Installatron|Softaculous|99.99% Uptime Guarantee

Please note that Installatron and Softaculous are both script installers much like Fantastico. I don't think many hosts have both installed on their servers.

Apart from good luck with your search! Let us know whom you choose.

Jack

dmmcintyre3, Schmarvin, sequencehosting
Thank you all.

Well, obosor - this is true I am new. :) So, I offer you your Reseller Host for Free 1 month. Use it... If you like and want's to continue with pay you can.....

Please PM me your Domain. :)

This doesn't seems like overselling to me.
New host doesn't mean the hosting is not trust worthy...

Yes I agree with u, But they are offering unlimited plan their site. So, I told they are overselling. Also I have bad experience with new host.

Thanks.

Yes I agree with u, But they are offering unlimited plan their site. So, I told they are overselling. Also I have bad experience with new host.

Thanks.

I just checked their website.
$39.95/month for unlimited reseller hosting account is not overselling.
Because with 3 unlimited reseller hosting account, that is $119.85
means they can just place only 3 or 4 accounts in 1 dedicated server and the cost of the server will be cover back.

as long as they do not sell more than 5 unlimited accounts on each dedicated server, it is still not consider oversell yet.
and i see that they charge $6/month for each additional IP.
so the income from that particular server is already more than enough to cover the cost.

although unlimited does not exist, but with the price and counting the bandwidth and hard disk space limit, with estimation of 1TB hard disk space and 4TB bandwidth, they are still not overselling yet. coz not much small resellers who using reseller hosting accounts will exceed more than 1TB bandwidth every month.

anyway, for clarify this, I think it is best for a xeon-network staff to tell us about the specs of the dedicated server hard disk and its bandwidth limit.

i am not trying to judge, but i am interested to know the truth as well.

If you are willing to increase your budget a bit, i would be able to post an doffer for you. However, the budget that you posted will be eaten up by processor fees mostly.

For those specifications , and for just $2 , you're giving a written invite to all over-sellers in town :lol:

Increase your budget mate , at this price you can generally either find shared hosts or over-sellers .
No offence , Just my 2 cents...

I'm not expert on it. But I think you need to incise your investment. You can back more when you sell your created packages... :) - Then you can cover all over!

Back