• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need small hosting with nice email accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

val3ntin

I just start a new website for my travel company. Because we just bought a new hosting from Vietnam - it looks so fast if we live at Vietnam, but not enough speed for anyone from russia - the main clients for company.

I want to ask a free hosting which easy and PERFECT for host any email clients as Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express. Here' s some request from me:

Webspace: 500Mb (running joomla site)
Bandwidth: 10Gb
Email account: at least 20 accounts
MySQL, FTP: at least 3

Because we use email and send to some clients via outlook, we need sure about email services on your server/reseller.

If you use CPANEL, it 's the best choice. I like it.

No post-to-host, we 'll put small ads with information: "Email services bought by xxx" and althought buy a hosting package after 6 month or a year if we see at your hosting "sure".

Current site: _amegatravelvietnam_dot_com

I would like to offfer you.

500 MB disk space,
10000 MB Bandwidth,
50 each features,
Cpanel,
Softaculous/Fantastico,

If you are interested
my offer please pm me or send email at saleh[at]obosor.com

www.InsanityNet.Com can offer you the following...

Space: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 10 GB
20 Of Every Feature
One Text ad Required

please PM me as this is a custom offer.

Insanity Networks is hosted on a cpanel/whm VPS - we have been online since May 2005 o several different servers/domains

Thanks,
Johnathan Snyder

PerfectZ.iNfo will offer you our default web hosting package which has unlimited email accounts. Only simple settings to be set in the Outlook.

Only link-back required. Link is on my signature.

Registered with servelayer.com. I sure it 's the best services I tried. Not found error, run fast and enough for checking any emails.

Thank you servelayer.com again :)

Registered with servelayer.com. I sure it 's the best services I tried. Not found error, run fast and enough for checking any emails.

Thank you servelayer.com again :)

That's nice to hear you got a good service to carry on your website :)

If you can, I don't forbid you to do so as I am poor on designing stuff:)

I'm designer. I can make not only banners, but also a website. I see your index is not good. If you want to have a new website, I can use wordpress and make a new look for you.

P/s: Later time I was owner of FREEHOSTINGVN.COM - one of the most free hosting for vietnamese. :beer:

I'm designer. I can make not only banners, but also a website. I see your index is not good. If you want to have a new website, I can use wordpress and make a new look for you.

P/s: Later time I was owner of FREEHOSTINGVN.COM - one of the most free hosting for vietnamese. :beer:

If you are willing to offer free webhosting again, I am ready to accept you as my partner. Just send me a PM if you want to.

About the designing stuff, I had good reviews for my current webpage. But I don't think it's perfect. So still developing it when I am free. But not much. Because the design is only to make visits. Not good clients :p

If you are willing to offer free webhosting again, I am ready to accept you as my partner. Just send me a PM if you want to.

About the designing stuff, I had good reviews for my current webpage. But I don't think it's perfect. So still developing it when I am free. But not much. Because the design is only to make visits. Not good clients :p

I always hope can be your partner. I don't design so much, just make some websites for clients and my friends. You can see here: http://vixka.com, I put all sites on the main site.

I always hope can be your partner. I don't design so much, just make some websites for clients and my friends. You can see here: http://vixka.com, I put all sites on the main site.

No. I don't want you to design my website. :) I want to host many websites under my service as there is very big space and RAM left. I want to get the 100% use of them since I am wasting them for nothing.

Send me a PM if you can help me. I hope to see you as my partner ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back