• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need site for others to access photos....

cib101abn

Hi all,

very very new, don't know or understand the teminology or various system requirements. Problem: I belong to a site that looks identical to this one I am on now, same color, format, etc. I tried uploading some photos to a thread and cannot do it, limit is 100 something and setting my camera at lowest resolution, and cropping most of the needed photo out to get a bare semblence of what is pictured, I end up with 101.5 something which is 1.5 more than limit and can't post photo.

I have no problem posting photos on ebay without cropping using the same camera and settings. It is a site problem. I am looking for a way to have a place to post photos (cars and car parts) that I can refer members of the site I belong to to view.

don't want to have to pay monthly fee, am told my ISP (aol) can do this. Need advice on easiest route, don't want photos lost in ads, so no ads would be nice. thanks. bob

In that case, proceed to the Free Services section. There are many free image hosting services out there. :p

sounds like this fool was trying to upload a picture in the avatar area of his CP.

sheesh'

Back