• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reseller account

peace_hope

Looking for a good company that has been around for 1 year+

This is what I require:
  • 5 gb space
  • 100 gb bandwidth
  • 99.9% uptime guarantee
  • 24/7 support
  • reliable servers
  • under $17.50/month via paypal

I need this reseller account pretty soon so make your offers asap, also provide a link to your companies site. Thanks.

I need unlimited addons and all that. I also need fantastico, cpanel, whm.

The uptime is very important.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

OptikHosting has been around for over 3 years now offering quality web hosting solutions. We can offer you 5gb / 100gb for $17/mo or $170/yr. This is a whm reseller acct with unlimited sub accounts and unlimited features. It also includes Fantastico free of charge. You can view our website at www.optikhosting.com -- if you have any questions please feel free to contact me personally via pm or through our website.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

Nothing happened with any of my other hosts. I am looking to expand and I want support and a few other things on different servers for security and uptime reasons. ;)

Any more offers?

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated. www.virtuosonetsolutions.com - Click to Visit
1.888.BUYAWEB | fax 717.326.4149 | email sales@virtuosonetsolutions.com

Confidence & Quality Assurance:
Host Search Top 3 | Awards | Testimonials | Network Stats
Established: April 2004

Support & Guarantee:
30-day Money Back | 99.99% Network SLA
24/7 RapidFire™ Response Support: Live Chat, Help Desk, Email, nowledgebase

Server Specs:
Dell PowerEdge Dual Xeon Xeon 2.8GHz HT
4GB ECC Buffered RAM
2x300GB SCSI 10k RPM Drives
RedHat Enterprise Linux

R-Silver Order Link | Info Page
$29.00/mo Free Setup | No Contract
5,000MB Disk Space | 75GB Bandwidth
IP's Included: 2

R-Gold Order Link | Info Page
$39.00/mo Free Setup | No Contract
10,000MB Disk Space | 100GB Bandwidth
IP's Included: 2

Virtuoso,

Very nice, I would go with you if it was for my own sites and stuff because you guys know what your doing. However for What I am looking for now I would like to have under $17.50/month. I just edited that in my request.

Thanks.

peace_hope said:

This is what I require:
  • 5 gb space
  • 100 gb bandwidth
  • 99.9% uptime guarantee
  • 24/7 support
  • reliable servers

I need this reseller account pretty soon so make your offers asap, also provide a link to your companies site. Thanks.

Thanks.

Hi,
I can offer you hosting for your requirements at smokyhosts.com . Our beginers resellers package comes with the following specs which will suite your needs:

Disk space::5GB
Bandwidth::50GB
Everything else unlimited
Cost::7.99USD/month

You can get our uptime stats in a link in my signature

In case you need 100GB bandwidth as you have mentioned in the above post, i can create a custom package for you. I have added you to my msn list, do accept and lets chat out a perfect deal!!

Let me know by PM or mailing at resellers@smokyhosts.com incase you need anymore help.

Hi

Is Cpanel really needed, if not we can offer what you are asking for with directadmin for $16/month.

Sincerely yours
Danny

Hi,

Our currently uptime guarantee is at 99%-- however we're up more than 99% of the time. Our server is currently with ThePlanet-- so any problems that may arise with the server causing it to go down are dealt with right away.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

peace_hope said:

This is what I require:
  • 5 gb space
  • 100 gb bandwidth
  • 99.9% uptime guarantee
  • 24/7 support
  • reliable servers

Thanks.

Hello peace,

Feel free to try our company out for a month on us. I am positive that you will stay. We will be able to handle the needs you have listed and also offer co-location / dedicated servers for when it is time for your business to expand. Feel free to call us at 888.4LA.HOST, please refer to freewebspace.net when you do. You can view our reseller accounts here:

http://www.hostingroom.com/reseller.php

Best Regards!

peace_hope said:
I do actually need cpanel

Hello if your still searching for the same.
We can provide 5gb space and 100gb bw for 10$ which will include cpanel/whm/fantastico /24/7 support. Dual xeon Server 100mbit port.

Contact us via our support form on our site www.a1whs.com .

Please note we do not have resellers plans listed on our site but we have good relations with the provider and we can arrange for a suitable package for you.

Back