• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need reliable PHP/mySQL webspace

corleone

can someone help me?

I need only a small free webspace for my phpBB forum (PHP and 1 mySQL), ADs banner ok, space 10MB or above, not much traffic, but it must be reliable

I tried lycos.co.uk (tripod) and megawebspace.co.uk but these hosters seem to have problem with our firewall

Thanks in advance :)

Cpanel Hosting

Free Hosting Features of MegaWebSpace.co.uk

Instant Activation
NO ADS!
500MB Disk Space
15GB Bandwidth
Sub Domain / Domain Name Hosting
PHP, Perl and SSI
MySQL Database, PostgreSQL Database
Frontpage Extensions
FTP, Online FileManager and Telnet
24/7 Ticket Support / Email
Email Accounts (POP3/SMTP)
E-mail Auto Responders / Forwarders
Miva Merchant / Pre-installed Scripts
Graphical Usage Statistics
Custom Error pages
Password Protect Directories and SSL
Cron Jobs
Web-based Control Panel: CPanel™ 8.0 (Click Here for Cpanel Demo )

Click Here to Join MegaWebSpace Free Hosting

Warm Regards,

MegaWebSpace

Really, what is wrong with you ?

corleone: Your firewall? As in can't upload anything or what?

MegaWebSpace...

you didnt mention joining your sponsors and filling out surveys. Earning points is just like having to post periodically!

Thank you all for quick replies :)

Thank megawebspace for your offer. I already have an account and played a bit with CPanel. Evrything are very good except occasional sql error 'too many connections'. I did some surveys to earn more points but the links do not work. Dont know why

@cowax: actually I dont have any problem with these hosts, but my sweetheart she cannot access them (server error 500 or just blank page). I guess the cause is her corporate firewall

@MATRIX: I have just signed up an account and wait for confirmation. Thanks

Originally posted by corleone
Thank you all for quick replies :)

Thank megawebspace for your offer. I already have an account and played a bit with CPanel. Evrything are very good except occasional sql error 'too many connections'. I did some surveys to earn more points but the links do not work. Dont know why

@cowax: actually I dont have any problem with these hosts, but my sweetheart she cannot access them (server error 500 or just blank page). I guess the cause is her corporate firewall

@MATRIX: I have just signed up an account and wait for confirmation. Thanks

We have a Bug on Free-SubDomain Hosting, Please answer my Email I sent you to the Account eMail.

Regards

thank you very much, cyberflash :) Hope it stays reliable and fast
Btw, your site looks very nice

Schönen Gruß aus Bayern ;)

Back