• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need PHP Hosting

xilverwing

I need the following for free:

Space: 300 MB - 1 GB

Data Transfer: 1 GB

FTP, Control Panel, PHP

My Site Language: 100% English

Our Advanced plan will start you off with 150MB's webspace, and 5GB's bandwidth, which can be upgraded to the Professional plan when you run out of that quota, to 300MB's webspace and 10GB's bandwidth.

The Advanced comes with 5x each feature, and the Professional comes with 10x each feature. cPanel and Fantastico.

This is all in exchange for a 468x60 banner on each page of your site.

We can usually accommodate upgrades in webspace, bandwidth, and features, if you're using your current quota, with no problem.

Check us out!
Cyber-Networx.com

We got you covered

ClanForumsLive.com---New Years Space

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone that signs up with our service will receive the following FREE.
No forums posting unless you want to.
No ads unless you feel generous enough to.

3500mb of space.
30000mb of bandwidth.
cpanel with fantastico and preinstalled scripts like
php nuke
smf
Joombla
Help Center Live
and the list goes on and on.

You will also receive.
Unlimited subdomains
unlimited ftp
unlimited MySql's
Unlimited Email

1parked domain
1add on domain.

We use WHM so we can host your domain name or a subdomain of yoursite.clanforumslive.com..

Join us and the rest of the community at clanforumslive.com and enjoy the friendly atmosphere and discussions.

We are in the middle of switching to php nuke platinum and will have downloads, themes, clan and game themes, web site templates, free for you to use. We will have an arcade with over 100 games to play right off our server.

Join the other 95 members that are enjoying our service and yes the shop is open to purchase more bandwidth and webspace for your forums posts.

Visit-- www.clanforumslive.com

Register and request the space in the need space section of our forums.

Thank you
Support Team
Clanforumslive--A free Division of Hosting4unow.com

We at http://www.hostme3.com can offer you the following packages:

=================
New Site package
------------------------------
CPanel/Fantastico
Space - 500mb
Bandwidth - 5GB
Domain – Free sub domain or transfer a new higher level domain
SQL Databases - 5
Email Accounts - 5
FTP Accounts - 5
Ad Requirement: google on your own page/forum

=================
Established Site Package
------------------------------
CPanel/Fantastico
Space – 10gb (upto)
Bandwidth - 100GB (upto)
Domain – Transfer existing domain
SQL Databases - Unlimited
Email Accounts - Unlimited
FTP Accounts - Unlimited
Ad Requirement: google on your own page/forum

Ej.am Can offer you exactly what you need, We offer enough space for you on our base package but for some other features you need to upgrade the package which is easily doable!

We have gotten the reputation as an extremely reliable host, we strive to be the most reliable host out there, just check the testimonials on our forum.

http://www.ej.am

Hope to see you there!

anyone with "no request", just register?

i don't really like waiting for the request that's y

don't really care if it has ads.

anyone with "no request", just register?

i don't really like waiting for the request that's y

don't really care if it has ads.

If you'll accept my offer, get registered, and request, we can usually have you up and running in minutes. Infact, we just had a request, and it was created within about two minutes.

The better hosting companies don't use instant activation, unless their paid. I, personally, like creating manually, therefore I know what I'm creating, and who it's being created for.

Cyber-Networx.com

rapidkill script is php script that mainly used to leech file from those free file storage such as rapidshare.de/com, megaupload, etc to the server (which used to install that script) so the file can be download without limitation like timer count or low download speed.

Other use of that script is backup file from server to server, so we don't need to download the whole file to pc and upload back to new server... rapidleech script also have similiar function.

We offer 100% free web hosting to anyone:

Our servers are 99.9% reliable and we use very fast servers so your site will load fast :)

If you register now your account will be created almost instantly.

Hope that helps
Hostme3.com

Back