• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting

How much bandwidth do you need and how much webspace and where do you want your hosting to be located?

You request is not detail enough, you should stated how much space you need and how much bandwidth you are looking for at least.

Are you looking for vps or dedicated server ? These specifications (php 5.3 and ffmpeg))can only be available on vps or dedicated server.

I would say more that I would suggest a vps so that your resources are dedicated. please let us know your budget.

We think you could get away with a small VPS plan and not cost you much more than a shared plan!

Good luck!

If your site is expected to be busy with lots of videos playing you may wish to consider vps or dedicated. If the site is a lightweight or starter site then we might have a plan for you. Please check out our plans at http://inodehost.com/shared.html . If you feel you may need more bandwidth I'll be happy to throw you in a few more GB of bandwidth. We accept visa,mastercard, express, moneybookers, and google checkout. I would suggest our start or basic hosting packages.

iiicati Bot.:

Erm... excuse me!?
Who are you trying to con in this place!?

Honestly.. If ffmpeg was given on shared hosting that would be a very stupid mood.. That would allow ONE USER to take up all the system resources VERY quickly!

Honestly.. If ffmpeg was given on shared hosting that would be a very stupid mood.. That would allow ONE USER to take up all the system resources VERY quickly!

That's only true if you have a server that doesn't limit the CPU usage of its accounts, in which case the host is stupid for running it with that configuration.

I am more focusing on the part where he said PHP 5.3 can only available in VPS and Dedicated servers.
Go check in your WHM, then you can see that the easyapache, have option to install PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.2.
:)

My clients have the choice of 6 different versions of php including 5.3 so that is not correct at all.

Back