• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting

biffking

My host has just recently shut down for whatever lame reason. If your hosting service is not established then dont bother posting. I have been through 50 free host of which all have failed. I can't keep my site up long enough to get it established to move it to a paid plan. I need at least 800megs of space and whatever for the bandwidth. I would like to have at least 4 mysql databases. Cpanel and ftp access. Remember if you are not established then dont bother replying. I dont want to go through all the trouble only to have the site dissapear in a few weeks and never hear from you again. Very unproffesional.

I can offer you that, 94mb.com has been established since march. If you agree to place my banner i can host you within 10 minutes. PM me or email higley123@aol.com if you are interested.

Is cPanel and MySQL an absolute requirement, or is that just a "cool if you have it" type thing?

Sign up at http://www.WiiNetCommunity.com by going to the Free Hosting page! Just follow instructions and use our new form to send your application in to us!!!
Site also includes Video game previews, forum, and monthly prizes!

-10,000 Megs (10 Gigs) data transfer
-100 Megs storage
-Free Sub-Domain, meaning "yoursite".WiiNetCommunity.com
-Unlimited Email Accounts
-Free POP3 or Webmail access WITH SpamAssassian!
-5 Email forwarders
-1 FTP account
-Unlimited SQL Database (So you may setup your own forum!)
-PHP
-CGI
-Direct Admin Control Panel! (Visit www.Site-Helper.com to get familiar with the control panel!)
-Shared SSL (If you wish to setup your own online store, you will need security!)
-More features added the more popular your site gets!
-Web Stats!!!!
Account Upgrades, the more popular your site, the MORE you get! (Below are added on to what you already have!)
1,000 Visitors/month = Additional 5 gigs data transfer and 100 megs storage
2,000 Visitors/month = Additional 10 gigs data transfer and 200 megs storage
3,000 Visitors/month = Additional 20 gigs data transfer and 500 megs storage
5,000 Visitors/month = Additional 30 gigs data transfer and 1 gig storage
10,000+ Visitors/month = Additional 225 gigs data transfer and 10 gigs storage!!!
If you manage to get more then 10,000 visitors/month, we will work out some sort of full site sponsorship!

Other Details:
Each site must add our Google Ad-Sense advertisement code to each page of your site, excluding forums. This is what pays for the free web space! Add code will be provided upon sign up!

Why host with Wii Net? Because it's backed by the owner of Global Datacenter www.GlobalDC.com which has been around since 2001. GlobalDC isnt going anywhere, neither is WiiNetCommunity!

Sign up at http://www.WiiNetCommunity.com by going to the Free Hosting page! Just follow instructions and use our new form to send your application in to us!!!
Site also includes Video game previews, forum, and monthly prizes!

-10,000 Megs (10 Gigs) data transfer
-100 Megs storage
-Free Sub-Domain, meaning "yoursite".WiiNetCommunity.com
-Unlimited Email Accounts
-Free POP3 or Webmail access WITH SpamAssassian!
-5 Email forwarders
-1 FTP account
-Unlimited SQL Database (So you may setup your own forum!)
-PHP
-CGI
-Direct Admin Control Panel! (Visit www.Site-Helper.com to get familiar with the control panel!)
-Shared SSL (If you wish to setup your own online store, you will need security!)
-More features added the more popular your site gets!
-Web Stats!!!!
Account Upgrades, the more popular your site, the MORE you get! (Below are added on to what you already have!)
1,000 Visitors/month = Additional 5 gigs data transfer and 100 megs storage
2,000 Visitors/month = Additional 10 gigs data transfer and 200 megs storage
3,000 Visitors/month = Additional 20 gigs data transfer and 500 megs storage
5,000 Visitors/month = Additional 30 gigs data transfer and 1 gig storage
10,000+ Visitors/month = Additional 225 gigs data transfer and 10 gigs storage!!!
If you manage to get more then 10,000 visitors/month, we will work out some sort of full site sponsorship!

Other Details:
Each site must add our Google Ad-Sense advertisement code to each page of your site, excluding forums. This is what pays for the free web space! Add code will be provided upon sign up!

Why host with Wii Net? Because it's backed by the owner of Global Datacenter www.GlobalDC.com which has been around since 2001. GlobalDC isnt going anywhere, neither is WiiNetCommunity!

You wont be let down with us, trust me.

We can offer you all that and more!

1.5GB Space!
20GB Bandwidth!
80 Mysql Databases
100 of all Features
FTP Support
Cpanel
Fantastico!
RV Skins!
No file size limit!
No extension limits!
Ticket System
Community Forum
24/7 Web Stats - Awstats
Very Good Uptime!
Custom Error Pages!
POP Email Accounts!
Xeon Servers! (Depends on the package)
PHP My Admin
PHP 4.4.4
Cpanel 10.9.0

All that for nothing except a few posts on the forum!

4eXtreme Plan
4gb space
70gb bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
cPanel
MY SQL
PHP
AND MUCH MORE!

No ads!

Like that? Go to http://www.4uhost.info and sign up now!

Thanks,

I tried to find a place on your site to sign up and I could not find it.

To The Stealthy One: I need atleast 1 mysql database and I would need someway to manage the database and phpmyadmin is what works for me.

To Tumble: My site language is english and the content deals with popular online games. If I had an example to show you I would, but my old host shut down. Luckily I managed to get a backup that was only a few hours old. My site included forums, and important info and news about alot of popular online games. It was just a general community for gamers to get together.

Thanks for all of the offers guys. I will check each of them out.

Johnny I tried to check out KwixHost, but the site was either down or extremly slow at loading for me. I will try it again later.

We've got a major apache issue with one server. Unfortunately, it was the one with the Resellers and the main forum. I can set you up now, send me these details:

Desired Username:
Email:
Domain/Subdomain:

Back