• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting in Italy

Scott77

b&
I wanna buy shared hosting account and got to know that QHoster.com offer nice hosting plans at reasonable rates.
Is it reliable web hosting provider?
What host would you choose if you were in my situation?

Didn't use them. You can try their service one month. Then if you think good, you can continue with them.

I'll give QHoster.com props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
QHoster.com is reliable one. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated Servers
With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
This Offer Available From Our NL and France Data Centers.
www.blisshostingco.net

I wanna buy shared hosting account and got to know that QHoster.com offer nice hosting plans at reasonable rates.
Is it reliable web hosting provider?
What host would you choose if you were in my situation?

It would help if you could detail your requirements. It is hard to tell which host may turn out good for you. A host who is good for many can turn out to be the worst host for you.

For basic requirements, I'd look for SSD hosting. Performance is normally better on SSD with a decent host.

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
Technical support is very important.

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

Back