• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need HOSTING (Hight Trafic)

Mogadishu

Need HOSTING (4 more than 1 year :)

SITE Stats:http://www.webstats4u.com/s?tab=1&link=1&id=3384246

What I NEED:
Please Reply (JUST WHO Really WANT TO HOST Me) For A LONG TIME ! (I really :shame: Don't Want To Change Hosting Service dayly)

What i Need From A Generous And Reliable HOST:
C-Panel/Fantastico/Web Stats/PHP/MysQl

NOTE: Mysql Server need to Have this VERSION:4.1.13-standard

Web Space: 300 or 500MB
Bandwidth: 10 - 15 GB Bandwidth/Month
Subdomains: Min. 1
FTP Acounts: Min. 2
email Acount : Min 2
HotlinkAllowed ! (need To Be ALLOWED)
To get This HOST I
Don't Want PFH Sistem [ Post For HOST]
Need to be a God HOST [I Want To be HOSTED For A Long Time]

Don't Want ADS ( I Will Insert my OWN ADS )
I Will ADD a HyperLINK text: This Site Is Hosted By XXXZZZXXX !(Your HOST)
Site CONTENT: All About Games/movies/software/music/Photo Album: news/Patches/demos/relases/MODS/Game saves/Also A Foto Album And A Forum (Greate Comunity)
Note: I Won't Host Files On SITE (indexing Other Sites To Save Bandwidth)

DOMAIN NAME IS: www.alexzander.ro [Need to have support to run it with :www/http or with just alexzander.ro (Without The Extension www or http Or Both http://www.)

Last edited:
Considering that is the way free hosts actually make money, I doubt you will get any offers without providing some sort of return to the host.

my last Hosting Was: Nextboxhosting.com ( They Closed My Acount Coz I Used To Much CPU )
Have you made any effort to reduce your CPU usage? Chances are the same thing will happen again if your site is still using large amounts of resources. You would be better to look at paid hosting if that is the case (avoid cheap ones though).

i think hes ok with your text ads.. its just that he wants to insert them himself versus have you spring the ad up for him..
communicate.

Hello,
I just joined the forum and want to know where can i find the hosting sites for link building purpose

Thanks.

We used to host you back (you moved without informing us) then but your CPU usage was way too high! Imagine server load at 16 for 6 straight hours? Even our hottest chinese forum with 5000pvs dont command that kind of CPU.

Any host might want to seriously consider unles you have a Dual Xeon or a 64bit CPU to handle his script, which is possibly a runaway.

You my friend, are crazy if you think a free host can offer you that. Most free hosts are on reseller packages where the main server can be hosting hundreds of websites at one time (if not more) and that means that cpu is a luxury in free hosts. No one is going to offer you hosting if they believe it will endanger their server.

And dont even get me started on this,
Just to put it simply, thats how free hosts survive.

Good luck trying to find a host,
Chris

You will never get RESELLER SPACE for free if you dont want to post ads or banners. You need paid hosting.

There, getting the message across. LOL

i think you should consider atleast placing ONE ad on every page on the top or bottom. how else do you expect the host to pay for you???!!!

That's right. You have to make hosting your website as attractive as possible for the website. Remember that you are not the only one looking for sponsored hosting.

Mogadishu said:
Please Reply (JUST WHO Really WANT TO HOST Me) For A LONG TIME ! (I really :shame: Don't Want To Change Hosting Service dayly)
Mogadishu said:
Mogadishu said:
I Hope I Will Get Something Good !!
yeah right, we all would like to pay your hosting fees. Actually most of the free would even pay you just because you choose them and I think you should ask for free server because you are so good:)

You want so much for nothing, I woulf really like to use the "F You" word but it's not worth my time.

Let me explain what you need to do:

You need to go and ask your daddy to pay for good hosting reading what has been said here.

Just a joke!

That might sound harsh but really mate you really expect too much for nothing in return. Infat looking at your stats 4 visitors yesterday is totally not good at all. on the other hand that 3000+ was great.

I really think you need to get some paid hosting on a Dual Xeon.

Good luck!

~GURU~ said:
You want so much for nothing, I woulf really like to use the "F You" word but it's not worth my time.

Let me explain what you need to do:

You need to go and ask your daddy to pay for good hosting reading what has been said here.

Just a joke!

DAMN People ..I really DON"t Want To Hear Comments ...No NEED Comments
I Need JUSt HELP (From A Generous HOST)

<<Snipped>>

Thanks 4 Who Didn't Maded BAD Comments'.. :rolleyes2

NetCafe We used to host you back (you moved without informing us) then but your CPU usage was way too high! Imagine server load at 16 for 6 straight hours? Even our hottest chinese forum with 5000pvs dont command that kind of CPU.

Any host might want to seriously consider unles you have a Dual Xeon or a 64bit CPU to handle his script, which is possibly a runaway.

WOW..Damn..Why I Use So Much CPU ? (I have just a SMF Forum ) Nothing MORE....
NetCafe..Sry m8 coz i moved from your host without inform you....
I Need MYSQL : 4.1.13-standard so if i remember you (Host you Provide) Use Other Version of Mysql....
If you can oferr me something...( You can give me a trial TIME To test /You Will See How Much CPU my site use)

We use all standard 4.1.x back then with the exception of our celeron which you werent on. That server uses 4.0.x

Anyway, thats not the main issue here. The main issue is ypou want NO ads, no links and that to us means no SPACE because you are asking HUGE FEATURE for NOTHING (ie. hotlinking which hog the server down). NO SANE host is going to give that to you.

*** Our forum uses SMF too and we config php to take that kind of load, we have tons of forum on all our sites and none consume the kind of CPU you command.

Last edited:
I think it's clear that you need paid hosting. To help you out, I'll explain why. There are very few people in this world who are generous enough to fund other people's websites. They want something in return for their generosity. Typically this involves displaying ads on their website to cover the cost to the host of offering them a free hosting account. If your site is a web development community or something like that where your users are likely to buy a paid hosting plan a simple link back may be acceptable, but for the majority of sites the number of customers referred is so low it isn't worth the hosts time or money. Basically, what you need is paid hosting. :)

Last edited:
Back