• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting for Tiana Benjamin Fansite (Urgently Needed!, Let down by old host)

D2k

Hi There Guys, I am one of the staff at a website called Tiana Benjamin Chat. we are currently hosted but the host has let us down and pulled the plug.. as you can see www.tianabenjaminchat.co.uk doesnt work, or for the majority of people who try to access it.

Basically, we really need your help. I requested here because you guys seem to offer great services and thats basically what we need.

What We Need:

Minimum of 5GB Bandwidth
Minimum of 500MB Disk Space
MySQL, cPanel and Fantastico
FTP
Email Accounts
Able to use our own Domain

No Ads please as they may interfere with our Site's design. BUT we will mention you in the Thank You's page and provide a linkback to your host.

Thank You :)

we have some audio and video interviews of Tiana in FLV video format that we display in a Flash Player.

although i suppose 500MB may be too much and we could narrow that down to say, 250MB

We offer 150MB's webspace, and 5GB's bandwidth, which can be upgraded to 300MB's webspace and 10GB's bandwidth, if you're using the previous quota.

But, it's all in exchange for a banner ad within the top 300 pixels of every page of your site. They are not forced, and you can manually add them.

Thanks for your offer, it was most kind but a banner at the top of the page would dis-order the entire page.

the best we can do is a linkback in the Thank You page and a button on the right hand side of each page

Thanks for your offer, it was most kind but a banner at the top of the page would dis-order the entire page.

the best we can do is a linkback in the Thank You page and a button on the right hand side of each page

Well, you're welcome, and good luck with your search.

Back