• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting for Popular Forum using PhpBB3 (will display your ads!)

D2k

Hi Guys, I currently own a fairly big forum.. over 700 members and lots of visits per day. We use PhpBB3 RC3 for our forum software. Our old host had an automatic block on there server and because of the PhpBB3 install, our forum was blocked.

The forum is discussion for popular UK television soap 'EastEnders'.. so we dont have any Mp3s or videos of such.

Im in need of a new host that will

- Support PhpBB 3
- Help me transfer my old site over (mysql databases. etc..)
- Has good uptime
- Has good support.. (MSN would also be good)
- No Post to Host

Im in need off

- 500MB disk space
- 25GB + Bandwidth
- will allow me to use my domain

In return I will include a linkback to your hosting company and will display your adverts on the Index page of my forum.

If what you say is true, then pay for a host and put your ads on there and earn the money back.

I can help if I get a link logical-host.com

Hi Guys, I currently own a fairly big forum.. over 700 members and lots of visits per day. We use PhpBB3 RC3 for our forum software. Our old host had an automatic block on there server and because of the PhpBB3 install, our forum was blocked.

The forum is discussion for popular UK television soap 'EastEnders'.. so we dont have any Mp3s or videos of such.

Im in need of a new host that will

- Support PhpBB 3
- Help me transfer my old site over (mysql databases. etc..)
- Has good uptime
- Has good support.. (MSN would also be good)
- No Post to Host

Im in need off

- 500MB disk space
- 25GB + Bandwidth
- will allow me to use my domain

In return I will include a linkback to your hosting company and will display your adverts on the Index page of my forum.

I can help if you can put a link to my site I will give you what you need.

BLNetworks

BLNetworks gives you 2GB space and 30GB Bandwidth in return for a linkback.

You'll also get:

• 10 FTP Accounts
  • 5 MySQL Databases
  • 10 Parked Domains,
  • 10 Add-on Domains
  • 10 Sub-Domains
  • 10 e-mail Accounts

You'll get great support from our friendly forums, and don't have to post to host!

www.blnetworks.net

Back