• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting for my clients and myself

elelohesterling

I have recently started a WebDesign company and am looking for a hosting partner due to issues with the last two "free hosts" I have used.

((For verification purposesmy site is http://sjwwebdesign.tk ))

I am both looking for a hosting account for myself, and a hosting provider for my clients, so below is what I am looking for.

What I Need

A hosting account that provides the following for my own site...

10gb storage (cant see myself ever going over that, right now including my development copy of the side, I am using about 1 gb)
50 gigs bandwidth (to start)
Fairly decent CPU resources, as I run Joomla 2.5 that runs high at times due to my backup scripts etc (about twice a day) and runs high at the times I am working on my development site due to execution of installation scripts and testing of my own scripts.
unlimited mysql databases
5 add-on domains.
99.5 Uptime minimum
RELIABLE!
Been around for 2 years or more
I need this free until I can get my business off the ground as I am currently unemployed. Also I would post asimiliar ad, like I did for my old host.

What I am offering/Need for my clients

What I am looking for is a webhosting provider to partner with to sell decent and cheap hosting to my customers at comparative rates to what I am getting them now by using resellerpanel.com. (You can see the current rates by clicking on HOSTING FOR DESIGN CUSTOMERS)

I would also like a embeddable form like the one I have on the site now so that my clients don't have to leave my page to go to another site. though I would add another image to the top of the page that they order from telling them they are recieving special rates by ordering through you.

Thank you for your consideration.

--------------------------------------------------

Currently I have an offer from another hosting service for three months free reseller hosting, and then 24.95 a month, however this isnot precisely what I am looking for due to the fact I would rather just direct my customers to a webhost and allow them to take the profits in exchange for my own free service due to the following...

Other than starting my own business, I am currently unemployed.
I would rather focus on design then hosting
It is difficult enough managing one business at this point in time, along with having a family, looking for more steady work until I get this business off the ground, and can devote more time and resources to it.

Hi,
I would like to offer you our premium cPanel/WHM reseller hosting with no overselling guarantee, 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 30 days money-back guarantee ..

You can visit our Junior reseller plan up here: http://www.beemhost.com/junior.html

It has 20GB of space and 200GB of bandwidth with unlimited databases, addon domains and number of cPanel client accounts that you can make ..

And its been over 3 years since we are in business ..

Thanks

All of our reseller hosting plans will allow you to create unlimited web sites under your own brand-name (white label) and your own private name server, with your own prices, packages and features. This Reseller hosting plan allows you to offer your clients individual cPanel accounts, while bringing you WHM administration access and full WHM features, just in a shared environment.

* 25,600MB (25GB) Cloud Server Space
* 256,000MB (250GB) Transfer/Bandwidth
* WHM cPanel Administration
* Unlimited Domains Hosted
* PHP/Perl/CGI
* Upgradeable at any time/point
* 15 Day Money Back Guarantee

$4.95 USD Monthly
$13.36 USD Quarterly
$23.76 USD Semi-Annually
$41.58 USD Annually

PURCHASE HERE

We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your business with no hidden charges or fees.

Our "Beginner" reseller web hosting plans include softaculous scripts (130+ useful scripts), ENOM domain registration account, free migration from another Cpanel based host, 2 daily backups of your data. You can upgrade your reseller web hosting account anytime to a higher web hosting reseller package.

Thanks!

Hello sir, we at extreme-servers have all things that you need!
we have 2 type of servers, one with cpanel, and other with kloxo.
On cpanel:
disk space: 1gb
Bandwidth: 100gb
5 addon domains
1 subdomains!
No ssl acess
price: free, because you're still trying to setup your web hosting company
Order: here

When you go to checkout, please do not pay, and send me a pm, via this forum, for i manually activate your service, and wich server you want.

Our kloxo server
100GB Bandwidth
10GB Space
5 subdomains
5 domains name can be hosted
No ssl acess
price: free, because you're still trying to setup your web hosting company
Order: here

Hi elelohesterling,
I would be more than happy to help you achieve your goals can you please drop us an email on info[@]daylightnetworks.net so that we can discuss in more detail. which i could arrange some months free of charge for you.

will wait for your email in advanced.

I can offer you what you requested plus more with no overselling and your space & bandwidth will be yours even if not used.

Thanks
clayton

You may try Business Reseller Package

25 GB Diskspace
250 GB Bandwidth

Unlimited Domains Hosted
WHM / cPanel
PHP/Perl/CGI
35 Day Money Back Guarantee
Unlimited Features
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

$8.95 USD Monthly

Check here: Unique InfoTech

There is offer to end this month buy this package just in $4.95 USD (Monthly) for lifetime promotion

Promotion code : UITRSL2012 (Only two available)

You could try our Reseller Beginner plan.

Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 200GB
Create cPanel Accounts: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Email Accounts: Unlimited
Databases: Unlimited
Sub Domains: Unlimited
Parked Domains: Unlimited
Addon Domains: Unlimited
Latest cPanel: Yes
Latest MYSQL: Yes
Latest PHP: Yes
Latest RVSiteBuilder: Yes
Latest Softaculous: Yes
Latest FFMPEG: Yes
$12.63

http://www.tlchosting.co.uk/Reseller-Hosting7.php

Hello,
If you want, we can set you up with a vps and cpanel/whm so you can provide accounts for your clients on your own. If your intereasted select a plan, and open a ticket once you place an order, I'll adjust the price for you and get you set up with the vps.

You can view our plans at:
http://bucklevps.com/linux-vps

Hi,
i can offer what you ask , but keep in mind that only you will be able to acces whm (in case you want to resell space ? )
For the rest no1 else will be able to acces it as it is locked by the firewall

at current moment i can give it a shot so you can be free , and as long you do not abuse anything then it is ok to stay free for a certain time
but as soon your business is running then we can make other deals

for your clients you can use whm , or you can forward them to my packages ( not sure what you like to do )

enjoy the offer
more info about me can be found at http://dehost.org (selling site) or http://powerchaos.com (general info )

Greetings From PowerChaos

Back