• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting for Large PhpBB forum !

D2k

Hey Guys.. I need a home for my PhpBB3 forum on a TV show which has over 1,070 members.. I can display your ads in the footer of the index if you wish!

It contains no Mp3 or video files.. just the forum.

I need a host who is reliable and who i can count will keep my forum online.. at least 95% uptime and one who I can contact if things go wrong, prefrebly MSN for real-time conversations.

I have a full back up.. someone who could help me restore that would be helpful

I require 30GB Bandwidth and 1GB space with 5 mySQL databases needed :)

i can host you if you're willing to post...i can give you a special deal. and yes we provide support via msn or aim. :D

we will also restore your back up.

do you still have it online currently so that we may take a look?

I have it online but its not working as the host thats currently hosting it has upgraded something which is caused it not to show.. but I have access to my cpanel so therefore ive created a back up.

Is there anything else i could do apart from posting.. I always tend to forget and get stressed out when i find my account has been banned

we won't ban you right away, we first try to contact you and then suspending you if you do not reply as we know you do have a life offline.

Here is what we can offer you, of course you can request more databases etc, whenever you want. As you said we wish not to post however all you must do is post the requirements the first time, then staying active afterward is required. However if you do forget we will try to send you reminders. Promo codes FWS2008 (year backup) FWS121391 (rest of the month). Also you can always upgrade if you need more bandwidth.

Testimonial's
More Plans

www.nwhnetworks.com/forums
nwhMedium
Post Required - 15
1GB Space
10GB Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 10 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
Email accounts: 10 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
Subdomains: 15 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
MySQL Databases: 15 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
5 Addon/Parked Domain (Upgradeable By Requesting)
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
Ad-Free
Ruby On Rails
cPanel 11 w/x3 theme.
Fantastico De Luxe
RvSkins​

I have it online but its not working as the host thats currently hosting it has upgraded something which is caused it not to show.. but I have access to my cpanel so therefore ive created a back up.

Is there anything else i could do apart from posting.. I always tend to forget and get stressed out when i find my account has been banned

The server has had an apache (version 1 to 2) and PHP upgrade. No other sites are showing any problems and we have vbulletin and ibp boards working fine. From what I can see it appears to be a problem with the templating system as there are no server side errors.

How many of the 1K members are actually active and how many are bots?

Also you really should have waited til a stable version of phpbb3 came out.

We can offer you the exact thing you need, register an account @ Speedie-Host.com and drop a support ticket and we will upgrade your account.

Back