• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting For Adult Forum

DJboutit

I need hosting for a adult forum with 3400 post & 70 members

Looking for 15gb space & 125gb to 150gb bandwith for my mybb forum need to be able to do backups

That's a little much for somebody to give out for free. A plan like you're asking for would likely cost in the vicinity of $15 monthly. I really doubt you're using anywhere close to that unless you have a bunch of video or high-res images uploaded. I suggest you lower your requirements, or go paid.

Would you be willing to place a link back to the host somewhere on your forum in exchange for free hosting?

I have some space on my server that I can give you and meet those requirements. However, you'd have to put my google adsense on your site.

I have some space on my server that I can give you and meet those requirements. However, you'd have to put my google adsense on your site.

I am fairly certain that is against their TOS. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Back