• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Host Urgent!

IndianFighters

I need a host who can host my website which has an average trafic of 7000-10000 hits per day. So need more bandwidth, i m having problems with my earlier host, i.e. happy host so now i want any1 who could offer me a free host in return i m ready to link back but wont agree to any banners or adsense, i have my own TLD (.com) i would like to have such following features to be included:

Domain cpanel hosting,
Space : can work with 200mb
Bandwidth: 10 gigs (atleast)
MySQL : more then 2
emails : 5 or more
subdomains: 5 or more
awstats
fantastico, script library, cron job, & all features will be welcomed

Looking forward to offers from NetCafe(coz RTG is awesomme as i've used it) also from AMZ & all big bulls of hosting arnd here.
Do PM me,
Thanks.

Last edited:
but wat will be the payback.. like any banner, ads or anyuthng else... plz specify coz i have told u wat i want & thats all i want if u wanna place banner/ad or adsense then i ma sorry.

We can offer you a full-featured hosting plan with 250mb disk space and 5gb bandwidth, cPanel, statistics (Analog, Webalizer, AWStats), a script library, 10 emails, 10 subdomains, 10 MySQL and more, with absolutely no ads. You said you needed at least 10gb bandwidth, so contact me, and we can work out a deal . You can PM me here, email me (james@flashpoint.cc), or contact me via any of my messenger accounts (listed at http://www.flashpoint.cc/support.php under "Contact The Staff", as well as on live support.

Our URL is http://www.flashpoint.cc, hope to see you there.

Last edited:
noone is going to host you for nothing, i think you may believe your in heaven, but you have not earned your wings yet, to earn your wings
Please seek the paid hosting forum

FlashpointNetwork said:
We can offer you a full-featured hosting plan with 250mb disk space and 5gb bandwidth, cPanel, statistics (Analog, Webalizer, AWStats), a script library, 10 emails, 10 subdomains, 10 MySQL and more, with absolutely no ads. You said you needed at least 10gb bandwidth, so contact me, and we can work out a deal (i.e. 88x31 button for 10gb bandwidth and no posting). You can PM me here, email me (james@flashpoint.cc), or contact me via any of my messenger accounts (listed at http://www.flashpoint.cc/support.php under "Contact The Staff", as well as on live support.

Our URL is http://www.flashpoint.cc, hope to see you there.
It sounds good i think i'll go with u man, Pm sent with details hope to get a reply soon, but meanwhile will wait for more offers if any1 can offer much better then most welcome.

jessi said:
noone is going to host you for nothing, i think you may believe your in heaven, but you have not earned your wings yet, to earn your wings
Please seek the paid hosting forum
i nvr said i wont giveout in return, i just said no for banner & ad/adsense(google or any else) but agree to linking back & text link to the host, even wud have agreed to posted once in any forum if the offer seems attractive to me.

IndianFighters said:
but wat will be the payback.. like any banner, ads or anyuthng else... plz specify coz i have told u wat i want & thats all i want if u wanna place banner/ad or adsense then i ma sorry.
We have NOT any kind of auto forced ads coz most of our hosting are paid hosting, we can sponsor you and you can give us a text ads(full custom color), we provise you full 120 GB bandwidth in a new server, so you will not need to move your site again after some monthes.

hostgool said:
We have NOT any kind of auto forced ads coz most of our hosting are paid hosting, we can sponsor you and you can give us a text ads(full custom color), we provise you full 120 GB bandwidth in a new server, so you will not need to move your site again after some monthes.
Is that text ad gonna be google ad or anythng like that? do i get the freedom to place it anywhere i want to?

yes google ads, you will place it your self so you can change the colors and the location..etc you can place it in any place without scrolling the page, and we give you 1 GB space and your bandwidth will be started with 120 GB can be increased so your site will not closed with us for the bandwidth issue

Hello,

Just a quick question. Is cPanel nessecary? Plesk is a great alternative, and if you would be willing to use it im sure I could work out a great plan for you.

Thanks,
Chris

hostgool said:
Hello,

We can host you now for 1 GB and 120 GB bandwidth within 10 Mints, simply order here to get your account now
http://www.hostgool.com/order/

Good Luck
I wouldnt go with HostGool, they sign you up for the 50MB plan and they say after 1 month they can upgrade you to 1GB/120 GB after you prove your site has 300+ visitors.

xgm541 said:
I wouldnt go with HostGool, they sign you up for the 50MB plan and they say after 1 month they can upgrade you to 1GB/120 GB after you prove your site has 300+ visitors.
I have more then 6000 hits i can even show the awstats on my site on previous host. but the prob is that they want to place google ad which i dont want to.. i can place a button like wat flashpoint is willing till now i m thinking of going with him but wud certainly like to hear the offer frm Xerox

X3r0X said:
Hello,

Just a quick question. Is cPanel nessecary? Plesk is a great alternative, and if you would be willing to use it im sure I could work out a great plan for you.

Thanks,
Chris
I think i might go for it but havent really worked with plesk so i wud like to see a demo if you can show me that & also i want to hear wat can you offer me.

I m even thinking of taking paid hosting frm ehosts.org as per XMAS they r giving 98% off for 3 months anybody can tell me how is the hosting & shud i go for it or not as its costing me $0.54 for 3 months.

IndianFighters said:
I think i might go for it but havent really worked with plesk so i wud like to see a demo if you can show me that & also i want to hear wat can you offer me.

I m even thinking of taking paid hosting frm ehosts.org as per XMAS they r giving 98% off for 3 months anybody can tell me how is the hosting & shud i go for it or not as its costing me $0.54 for 3 months.
Hello,

Well thank you for waiting to hear my offer :). I would quite easily be able to match Flashpoints offer, but I noticed in some areas (bandwidth) it is lacking from what you requested. So here is what I would be able to offer you (negotiable):

Space: 250mb
Bandwidth: 10gb (Easily upgradable as you go along)
Extra Features: Will be decided dependant on your needs
Advertisement: A simple text link back on your pages would suffice.

Please note that if your plan needs to be upgraded in the future, you may have to slightly increase the size of the ads displayed.

As for paid hosting, thats probably the best way to go. I'm certaintly not going to recommend free over paid (however I can offer you the option), may I recommend any hosts operated by Hotweelz (you can view his profile here) as he has proven himself to me to be a very knowelegable and reasonable person, and im sure his web hosting ventures would follow suit.

Good luck with your website, feel free to reply here if you need to ask or know anything.

Thanks,
Chris

Back