• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need host that lets me stream Pakistani Music,Videos&Movies with high bandwith!

uzzer

I need a webhost that will let me stream Pakistani music, videos, and maybe movies depending on the space. the host can put banners on the website as long as they are not adult advertisements. and website will get lots of hits because alot of people like Pakistani Entertainment.

Note - This should be legal because i am streaming the music/videos/files like a radio station and not letting people buy the content.

Also website should have high space and a high bandwith level.

uzzer said:
Note - This should be legal because i am streaming the music/videos/files like a radio station and not letting people buy the content.

sorry what i was meant to say was i am streaming the content and notletting people download it.

blab bla blaaaa... here we go again, you stream multimedia files, then someone just looks in your page source, takes the media URL, donwloads it with a download manager.

There we just go... all you people looking for free streaming media hosting, please pay a little, because it is very hard for the server to run big files streamed.

No need for a download manager
simply watch it
all the music files should be catched to your temporary internet files so u just got urself free music

security

I can get high security for free for them. I can even do it myself. I know what i am doing. and it can take people "yonks" to break into the website and download the files.

it is not possible for a free host..You will burn up all their bandwidth within 5 days if u have juz 20visitors everyday..You should pay the host if u want the hosting

limitations

yes but i can place bandwith limitations per registered user.
for example- if i had movies on my website, i will only allow 1 movie per registered user per week. something like that. and for extra bandwith, they can pay, and the money can go to the host.
SIMPLE.

he means 5Gb space and 500Gb bandwidth, so he doesn't run out, also limitations per user:
1 movie, 5Gb bandwidth, extra will be payed, 1Gb bandwidth = 1$, 1 extra movie = 30$

So that is what he speaks. I think, we should give him for free a trial period, if all is going well and even SOMEONE pays, give him full account.

yes webhosting providers, you can give me a free trial, but i am not paying. Go on, I have a whole plan, and if you host me, you will make money, money, money.

have you ever heard of the edit button?

but anyways, I don't think someone will host you even for a trial.

HOST YOURSELF! Just search for Abyss Webserver X1 in google, install, host yourself in easy and quick steps, get your site in minutes!

No one will offer you that for free, pay, or host yourself!

HOST YOURSELF! Just search for Abyss Webserver X1 in google, install, host yourself in easy and quick steps, get your site in minutes!

I can't, i am on a shared comp thats on a network. i will do it soon, but not yet.

i just need a host, come on people, you will be making money ppl

well if no1 wants to host the music, can they atleast host the videos and movies, and i dont even have that much, so there won't be much bandwith or space wasted.

they shud be, i havnt seen a copyrighted sign or logo on them. also these videos will only be to watch and not download.

Back