• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need host for wordpress site

robbiezom

I am looking for a place to host my wordpress site.
currently I have 10 gb space and 100 gb bandwidth. I am looking for similar specs.
I also have my domain name and i will be adding on a subdomain(I think it's called)
I will also need at least 2 mysql databases.

My current host has shut down my site once wanting me to pay for premium service and I keep getting errors about Mysql server overload.

I have had my site for 4 months and I do not get very much traffic at all. Most of my traffic comes from my working on the design and content. constantly previewing things to make sure it is okay.

No Post to host

and preferably no ads.

My initial question would be... Why do you need 100GB of bandwidth, if you hardly get any traffic?

Yeah, you don't need anywhere near that much space/bandwidth. How much traffic you you plan to get with desiring 100GB of bandwidth? MAYBE if you had thousands of visitors and had nothing but videos hosted. How do you overload your MySQL database with no real content or traffic?

so many of them providing webhosting services through online..i suggest you for cheap linux based blog hosting services..they hosting blog with joomla,wordpress site and also integrated multi-lingual control panel allows you to manage your sites with a one click of the mouse..if you interested check their basic plan start $2.63/month...They have all the specs you have mentioned.

Back