• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need host for my low traffic photography site, please

ian

Hi all,

I'm hoping there's someone who can help. I need a host for my site but can't do a host for post since I only have ten free hours on juno a month. Anything offered I would be very thankful. If you need something specific I need a host for my domain, one ftp account if possible and 250-500 megabytes of space. But would manage with less space if needed. I photograph mostly nature and my uploaded images are between 50 - 70 kb's.

Thank you so much,
Ian

Hi Ian.

We can offer the following plan for you:

- Pack One -
| Disk Space: 1024 MB
| Transfer: 11 GB
| Sites: Host Unlimited sites/domains
We are in hosting business for more than 5 years (since 2003) and we provide reliable service.

Please check our website and feel free to contact us if interested to discuss the details.

IM Support:
| Skype: s2wdhost
| AIM: s2wdh
| MSN: s2wdh@hotmail.com
| ICQ: 235338357
| Yahoo: s2wdh
| GTalk: s2wdhost

Hi all,

I'm hoping there's someone who can help. I need a host for my site but can't do a host for post since I only have ten free hours on juno a month. Anything offered I would be very thankful. If you need something specific I need a host for my domain, one ftp account if possible and 250-500 megabytes of space. But would manage with less space if needed. I photograph mostly nature and my uploaded images are between 50 - 70 kb's.

Thank you so much,
Ian

Hi Ian,

Our free hosting at 900MEGS.com can offer you:

15 GB space
500 GB bandwidth
FTP
Online file manager

http://www.900megs.com

Would that suit your needs? Let me know if you have any questions.

AisleNew

200mb web space
3gb transfer
3 MySQL databases
2 email addresses
1 addon domain
1 parked domain
1 sub domain

$0.00 per month
$0.00 set up fee

.: No monthly posts :.

We at Aisle Host offer what you need with the above plan. To find out more, visit us at www.aislehost.info.

Plans are fully upgradeable. :)

Last edited:
We have a wide variety of ads you can choose from, and insert wherever you want on your site. Once you have a site with ads placed, just email us and we'll upgrade you to the following:

500Mb Storage
5Gb Bandwidth
(We're flexible with whatever other features you need.)

We support your domain. Just create an account with your subdomain and add it as an Addon Domain or Parked Domain.

I don't think you're going to get a service unless you're willing to get something back, and we need the advertising so we can afford new servers. (Such as this one.)

Hi Ian

ZoomCities IT Community has been successfully providing free web hosting for almost 4 years and that is also ADS Free.. Please visit our website for more info - www.zoomcities.com

You can either try the Quick Activation Hosting or the ZoomCities Asia Hosting. :)

Zac

Try http://www.buxhost.co.cc - No Posting, No Advertisments - All you have to do is click 12 ads per month for our first plan! Backed by real cash, you can be sure your free hosting is always online.

We have a range of packages, visit our website for more information.

Hey Ian,

I just got a new server with much better uptime. I can host you there if you don't mind placing ads.

Let me know.

Back