• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need help.

STEELE

I am looking for a good affiliate program with the following attributes:

1. Doesn't keep track of what site the ads are on. Just the number of impressions.

2. Pay per impression. If the program is also pay per click, etc. that would be fine. But I'd really prefer it to be at least pay per impression.

3. If it is an ad exchange network, I'd like to select what types of ads are shown, and I'd like the banner rotation to take place on their end. All I want to do is insert some generic HTML code into each page.

Can anyone help me out?

There are virtually none of them...

I don't think that there are any affiliate programs that pay on an impression basis. If you do find any please tell me! btw, like koolguy said cj.com is really good!

}:8) Supermoo

Popuptraffic.com is more of a sponser than an affiliate program isn't it? oh well, still a good program!

}:8) Supermoo

Hmmm... pay per impression used to be the de facto web advertising method. But many moder phsycologists have concluded that people will effectively block out ads when they surf. This, plus easy abuse has led to the death of these services.

If you do find one, chances are they wont pay you or may terminate your account if you make too much. This is way too common in the web ad field. Its best to go with a big company (even if its CPM) where at least you know you wont get cheated...

Good luck anyways...

Good advice there! FocusIN stole my $50! How dare they? ;)

PS. I am well aware other companies take thousands of dollars away from users, but this was personal.

Back