• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need help in choosing VPS in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott77

b&
Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
I have found SolVPS, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for SSD VPS hosting service?

What are the most reliable and stable places which offer such VPS hosting solutions?

SolVPS team provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.
Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features. Pricing is quite cheap.
They are offering nice special:
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life

SolVPS is reputed web host that has powerful servers located in UK and US.
They are well-known, all technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.

It will be a good idea to contact their support, tell your needs and see what you'll get. Good luck!

SSD is much faster than ordinary hosting.

You can also rely on Findmeavps.com team. Their service is totally free and they help to find the best vps hosting provider for any specific needs and budget. Contact them directly for further details. And you can also follow them via twitter: twitter.com/findmeavps

Hello,

First of all you must read reviews and well moderated forums of that particular web hosting company and then
choose a best plan or packages as per the requirements.
One more important thing check the features and services like Uptime and support in case you need help and find how much time take for respond of your request.
Thank you..!!!!

While other hosts looked more expensive at first glance they get cheaper the longer you sign up. This openness is encouraging because they will probable be more open about other things as well. For example I host a website with an Australian target audience and the host sends you an email explaining absolutely everything, if they had downtime, why it happened and any problems they were having.

Hi, it is good to know about this provider here but still can you please let me know that are they providing rds automated backup service or not because that's what I need most.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back