• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need freehosting for a spanish blog

123sun

Hi,

I teach programming and i want to make a blog to put my lessons there. I want to use wordpress, so... i need php and mysql support. The site will be in spanish and i can put a button ad (something small, not a banner, please) if you want. And, i have my own domain.

Thanks and regards,
123sun.

I think we can fulfill your needs.

You can run your blog very smoothly since we are hosting our clients on a highend dedicated server.

Basic package:
700MB of Disk Space
10,000MB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails, Subdomains, MySQL Databases, PostgreSQL Databases
cPanel control panel

Only a link-back required.

Visit PerfectZ.iNfo: http://perfectz.info

Hi 123Sun,

Where do you teach? Here in our community we are all about teaching others, and we have a special program called the Advisor program. With this program, you just help other clients of ours and that pays for your hosting. So if teaching is your passion, this may definitely be something you can think about.

I can be reached via Skype 'azoundria' or that same name at ismywebsite.com is a forwarder to my email.

Whatever you need, I will make sure you have it, and put you on one of our best servers, because you deserve it. Teaching is a great profession and you should be proud.

Hi 123Sun,

Where do you teach? Here in our community we are all about teaching others, and we have a special program called the Advisor program. With this program, you just help other clients of ours and that pays for your hosting. So if teaching is your passion, this may definitely be something you can think about.

I can be reached via Skype 'azoundria' or that same name at ismywebsite.com is a forwarder to my email.

Whatever you need, I will make sure you have it, and put you on one of our best servers, because you deserve it. Teaching is a great profession and you should be proud.

I teach in a chilean university. That special program sounds interesting. Where can i learn more about it? and which is the price of your service?. I'll be glad to help others with the content of my site, even if they are not my students.

Thanks to both of you, i'll think about your offers :).

The price is your time and effort to help these people. How it works is that advertisers pay us, and then we pay our clients in credits, based on what they earn for us. Those credits are used to pay for the hosting, or extra can be saved up for domain names, or other items that we are adding to the store. So when you are an Advisor, all your clients, you are partially responsible for their success, so you get 5% of the credits they make. Then this pays for your hosting, and if you help enough clients become successful then you don't need to do anything else.

Because you help our clients, then they do better, and that means more advertising revenue, so because you are the one who caused this to happen, you get credit for it.

This is only one option. We have many others, and you can mix them too.

I think you should add my Skype - 'azoundria' and we can discuss further.

I'll add you to skype.
I don't know if a got the idea of your proyect, but... you have a group of people and I have to teach them? I don't know if is the principal idea, but in that case maybe i couldn't work with you, because I work all the day in the university (8:30am to 11:00pm) and when i can get free time i'll add my classes and material, but depends of my time.

SiteUrgent - Free Webhosting With Up To 15 GB Disk Space.

Hello 123sun,

I think that we can fulfill your needs here at SiteUrgent. We offer the following features, which matches what you're looking for. Furthermore, we don't require you to place any advertisements onto your website.

Here is the package that I'd recommend for your use.
URL to Plans: http://siteurgent.com/showthread.php?tid=3

Plan B
Disk Space: 2 GB
Bandwidth: 11 GB
Features: 11x (Databases, FTP Accounts, Email Accounts etc.)

Monthly Requirement: 10 Points (10 Posts)

Here are a list of features allowed with each hosting package:

• cPanel
    We offer the latest version of the world's #1 website control panel in order to help you maintain your website easily.
  • Fantastico De Luxe Script Installer
    Fantastico De Luxe will help you install all the scripts you need within a few clicks.
  • Completely Ad-Free
    We don't place any compulsory advertisements on your website.
  • Powerful Features
    All our plans offer the same powerful features, with large quotas (up to 15GB disk space) for a relatively small post amounts in return.
  • Fun, Friendly and Active Community
    The SiteUrgent forum is home to a fun, friendly and active community. This means that everyone can help you with a problem you've got.
  • Free From Language Restrictions
    At SiteUrgent, we host websites of any language, not just English.
  • Multiple Websites
    You are allowed to host multiple websites with just one hosting account.

If you're satisfied, come sign up now!

Hello 123sun,

If you still need hosting you can try us. We have four hosting packages to choose from

1) Bronze Plan
Diskspace: 1000MB
Bandwidth:10000MB
Only a small linkback required
Order

Other packages can be looked at Host2x.net/tht

i haven't decided yet, i'm trying to make my decision... i hope i can do it, soon.
how many time has your company working on hosting service?, just for curiosity :)

i haven't decided yet, i'm trying to make my decision... i hope i can do it, soon.
how many time has your company working on hosting service?, just for curiosity :)

We are a new company, we have been providing Hosting from last 2 months. But we provide quality free hosting

I think we can fulfill your needs.

You can run your blog very smoothly since we are hosting our clients on a highend dedicated server.

Only a link-back required.

Visit PerfectZ.iNfo: http://perfectz.info

Can you show me an example of the link-back? :)

Hello 123sun,

I think that we can fulfill your needs here at SiteUrgent. We offer the following features, which matches what you're looking for. Furthermore, we don't require you to place any advertisements onto your website.
If you're satisfied, come sign up now!

Your site remembers me to sitefrost, are you the same company?

Hello 123sun,

If you still need hosting you can try us. We have four hosting packages to choose from

Other packages can be looked at Host2x.net/tht

When I try to visit the link you put (order) i got an error :/

When I try to visit the link you put (order) i got an error :/
We have currently disabled new signups today, as our VPS is having a problem with memory and the VPS would be going offline, due to the scheduled outage. We would soon be accepting new accounts

Sorry for the inconvience

Last edited:
Back