• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Web Hosting With More Than 100 Email Accounts

Can anyone help giving an idea about Free Web Hosting which I can create up to 50 email accounts to share with my friends. I'm looking forward to hear from you. Good luck everyone.

Why do you need so many email accounts? Just to share with your friends? What's wrong with just using an existing email service?

If you want to use Google Apps and you need web hosting, SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

Our plans starts with plan A, for 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A:
200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

With cPanel, you can integrate Google Apps' email service to your hosting account easily.

LiteSpeed web server will make your website load faster :)

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

Check with your domain provider. I know namecheap and domainsite offer free google apps, which allows for email services.

But as the description said Standard Edition does not support email.
Google Apps IS email, what do you mean? Open registration? Live Mail offer this, Google Apps doesn't offer this last I knew, all accounts have to be manually made.

Does Google Apps Support POP3? What is the configuration?

pomIRC.com free up to 1000 email account, 1000 MySQL Database, ....
I was very happy. I've registered one but they didn't live long. They just say "pomIRC is Closed" and my account is gone.

I want something like pomIRC. Thanks.

Hi K_oudom,

Are you thinking of offering what is effectively an email service for your friends?

I can offer you what you'll need, if you promise there isn't going to be any spam sent, and you email me once your account is submitted. (Email is onsite.)

Does Google Apps Support POP3? What is the configuration? <-yeah. supports pop3, smtp, and imap. they have a configuration guide in the settings...

you can try rackfree (http://forum.rackfree.net). just sign up on our trial (no post) plan. and we will help you set up google apps, pop access etc. We have a huge support community.

Hi K_oudom,

Are you thinking of offering what is effectively an email service for your friends?

I can offer you what you'll need, if you promise there isn't going to be any spam sent, and you email me once your account is submitted. (Email is onsite.)

I hate spam and don't even have time to be spam. I checked your website but it said "Do not accept web hosting". Do you really provide me Free Web Hosting with Unlimited Email Accounts and Reasonable WebSpece and Bandwidth?

Back