• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Host

nadish

Hi frnds!!!

I need free hosting for my Non Profit Students Website. The requriements are as under:

Space = 500MB to 1GB
Bandwidth = 10GB
Cpanel
Php MySql
10x Features
Fantastico
And no ads or backlinks

I need some reliable hosting coz I've already tried many hosting and they just ran away or lack of support, so I need some host more then 2 years old...

I hope that I'll found someone that suits and match my requirements

Thanx n regards

Nadish

Our free package, no monthly posts includes
Diskspace: 512MB
Bandwidth: 5 GB
cPanel Features: 5x

Our Post2Host
Diskspace: 800MB
Bandwidth: 8 GB
cPanel Features: 10x

You can view these package details here

Although, you should note that we are not 2 years old, so that might be a setback for you. But as a new company, we try our best to provide the same quality hosting service as a paid one.

Don't hesitate to ask questions or concerns. You can send your pre-sale questions here or just contact me here at FWS.

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A:
200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B:
1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Drupal in seconds! :)

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

Sain,
Are you trying to help Nadish??

If so, how?:confused4

He is simply asking a question. Some student sites hosts links to "free" softwares to "test" and those software "may" have illegal contents... we also call that warz linking. If you are in hosting business long enough, you will get to see some of those too. They "claim" to be for students... so Sain is just making sure :)

Sain,
Are you trying to help Nadish??

If so, how?:confused4

More about helping people explain more so hosts can help them more. In this effect, I am helping hosts as well, so they will know what types of material will be hosted, and also help the OP since some stuff may not be tolerated on a host (not saying illegal, but say student exam cheats as shown in his sig...which may still be illegal), and thus lowering the chance for deletion of an account.

@Sain Cai , they aren't exam cheats .
They're something like Mock Exam Papers to help you prepare for your exams .
They're to test how well you're prepared ;)

Besides , I believe the op already got his hosting since that link in his sig didn't exist when he had posted it, only the text was there that time :)
Just a logical assumption though...

Besides , I believe the op already got his hosting since that link in his sig didn't exist when he had posted it, only the text was there that time :)
Just a logical assumption though...

Or he got his site deleted for illegal things lol.

In all seriousness, I dont know what he hosted, I never had much use for that stuff to begin with, but posters should know the more the host knows, the better they can be served, and also in reciprocation, the host should be aware of content as to avoid any situations should the wrong person come along.

Of course I agree .
I'm not expecting you guys to know this since this exam is prevalent in India .
So this test exam thingy is absolutely legal .

Just wanted to confirm this fact...
Regards

Back