• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need for justification

Sain Cai

Beautiful Daddy
NLC
Unfortunately things seemed to get out of hand in my last post, so I cannot post the lingering problems. Zoomcities once again had their service suspended, and this time was a doosey.

Now I feel I need to say something, since there was several issues directed at me.

The real point here is, the OP should not be ranting in public for a service he is getting for free, 3+ years high quality free hosting, 1 week downtime in total within 3 years.. He's worse than some clients of an actual hosting company.

The post was a review, not a rant. This thread may be a rant, but only to clarify issues stated about myself.

Not everyone follows it especially the mini banner, about 50% did and 50% didnt.. SainCai, the thread OP, didn't for 3 years, and did I care if he's got the banner or not? No, because I know that he is a legit hosted member, I let him keep his account and enjoy the free hosting because thats the main purpose of it anyway, to find out which one is genuine or not, to help us do our volunteer job easier and make the community better.

No banner, p2h or mini banner was part of my package, since I originally asked for far less then normal. (25mb space, 1gb transfer I believe). I certainly do not appreciate this making it look like I refused to place the banner.

1. We don't support .co.cc domain, he's got a zoomcities subdomain, his site is working, his visitors are seeing his website, even search engines.
Your support team tried to tell me what I needed to do in terms of nameservers. Although I already had the nameservers configured and waited 10 days, if there is no co.cc support, your support team should have stated that.

The op had been in and out of FWS and never said a thing anymore on this own thread, if he's got some more issues, he will say something. People like you are the ones making this discussion long with your nonsense comments.

As this was a review, I didnt feel obligated to post every day on the topic.

In conclusion, the post these quotes were from was a review on Zoomcities, not a rant as I was told by in several posts. I said it then and I will repeat, I had little to no problems for the first 2 yrs or so, but over the course of a year there was 3 billing problems that caused the site to go down. Now I feel I have to post that there was yet another billing problem causing the site to go down for upwards of a week, possibly more as I wasnt on the site prior. From the posters there, this problem happened 1 month before I noticed my outage. As for me living up to my signature, I do not feel that support in a timely manner is too much to ask for any hosting, free or paid. If there was 3 billing issues and I had a hosting service (as I am not going to get into the company jargon), I would certainly reevaluate how these payments are done.

Good luck with the new post, Sain Cai, and hopefully this one doesn't spiral into such a heated discussion. :classic2:

Back