• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need File Server for www.cheesypie.com

CrumX

As my website grow up faster than expected I need more space to host anime asian movies and drama. What I have now is 150GB free space sponsored by Meek from Meekhost.com which right now consumed 1/3 of the provided space.

I would like find a sponsor who could give us more space for future expansion. We could discuss about it by sending me an email or leave me a pm at my website.

For your information, we already have more than 500 members and 700 ++ video hosted. We already have 16,451 Unique Visit and 80,514 Page Viewed in just 4 month since we started.

If you want to know more about our statistic please go here to see our monthly statistic

http://my7.statcounter.com/project/standard/stats.php?granularity=monthly&project_id=3604299

Thanks your for concern ^^
CrumX
Admin/Founder CheesyPie.com
admin[at]cheesypie.com

Yeah sorry about the link it didnt work.. Hmm I wish for around 50 GB 150 GB maybe as long as upload_max_filesize can be change or they can change it for me into 500mb thats good enuff.

I will advertise for them in exchange for the server space..

If you have only consumed a 1/3 of the space, why are you asking now? Free hosts wont be able to support all the file hosting you need as you expand, it's best to pull out your wallet and buy a dedi.

Yeah sorry about the link it didnt work.. Hmm I wish for around 50 GB 150 GB maybe as long as upload_max_filesize can be change or they can change it for me into 500mb thats good enuff.

I will advertise for them in exchange for the server space..

Isn't your host already providing that? and yes with yout specs you'll need a dedicated, you can get one for fifty just about, and use advertisement to pay for it if your getting that many hits.

Okay now I already used up 90% of my space and I really need more space sponsor for my website. Please email me if you intrested to spare me more space ^^

Thank you for your reply.

How ever I'm looking for any intrested sponsor to give me more space for at least 1 or 2 year. After that I might be able to pay for your hosting ^^. Cheesypie.com is a website to test online media streaming market which currently in a boom. Eventhough there is youtube and some other large and known web but still I'm trying to set up something on my own which more on anime and movie streaming.

So if you want to be our sponsor, it would be great ^^.

Just curious, but you are hosting movies and anime? Do you have copyrights for these or just host them.

Also 150GB of space is a huge amount. I really doubt anyone is gonna toss that to you, and I cant even think how much transfer that will generate. You say you MIGHT be able to pay for hosting in 1 or 2 years.

Simply put, you arent going to get that. You are going to either divi up the $$$ and buy a dedicated server or stop uploading and cutback your site.

We have carefully select only anime with the permission from the anime studio it self will be displayed there as well as unlicensed anime. Bout the movie file so far there are no response from them as for them maybe my web just a small web which doesnt affect anything on them "MAYBE" or maybe they just dont care to reply back my email to them.

In 1-2 year I will get to pay you back as we are dealing with some large sponsor right now and it really require some legal paper work regarding the file that we host and so on. So just for a temporary use I might need to get a few small sponsor who can host the file for me. If let say your hosting doesnt have any problem hosting such a file for me then I might choose you as our file hosting server in future. That is what I mean ^^.

This is web is still under pilot test so what ever inside it might not last forever. So if DMCA interfere with it I can either show em the legal copy of email to them or just simply delete unnecessary file which uploaded by other user in there. We are still in a phase to get our laywer to check back the ToS and privacy policy.

You could email me for more information regarding it.

I'm sorry mate but if what you are currently saying is true anyway then why would you be more willing to ask for free hosting than, for say, place a donate button on your website stating that the service is free but space has vastly run out?

Also, users have the option to upload their own videos. Have you cleaned out trash yet? I noticed by complete randomness that you had 1,578 users currently online based on your own site statistics. I believe donate is your best bet as of now and the only reason I could think of which would keep you from doing that is your future "sponsors" asking you not to.

If you seriously can't place a donate button (and not an annoying one I mean c'mon!) then you might want to consider the paid section of your site and space limitations on the less privileged. (Im not quite sure of your current policies however)

Like I said, I can only offer you the old swift server until the lease runs out but the likelihood of you finding a person willing to risk his or her company over your anime is pretty unlikely so you might want to start in consideration of the next step.

EDIT:// I'm actually going to have to revoke my offer because it looks to me like your site goes way beyond the limits of anime and legal for that matter.

Paramount might be interested in you making at least one of their movies available online (Spiderwick Chronicles), did you get Paramount to issue you rights to do that?

Word of warning for hosts!

Back