• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Fairly Good Hosting...may upgrade in future ;)

Yahpoolerz

Okay I need some fairly good hosting. I'm planning on upgrading in the future to a .com and to a better account so that will be the "whats in a it for you" kind of thing. If your a good free host for now you'll be a great paid host in the future.

This is what I need:

- Cpanel X with Fantasico (and most of the other features that usually come with it :tired2: )

- 250 MB Space

- No file restrictions (size or file type) :shame:

- 5 GB Bandwith

- I don't mind placing a link or even a small icon next to my template icons on the menu (it's an attractive looking website so it will get noticed :biggrin2: )

- A good amount of email accounts.... subdomains and that kind of stuff if you can but their not required for me, just a good amount of email accounts that's pretty much it.

ONE LAST THING: NO REQUIRED POSTING EITHER!!! :shame:

The reason I need some of those email accounts is the website will be about the Xbox game Halo 2, and how to make and design your own stuff to add into the game yourself. There will be a beautiful layout and front page along with a crazy beginning intro. The layout will also go with a few pages corresponding with the menu but the basis will be on the forum and all the submitting and mostly the basis will be around the forum itself and so when I hand out Modships I would like the mods to be able to have their own email on the website and maybe a few other friends if they would like.

As far as domains go I said I'd upgrade to a .com when I upgraded the site so basicly this means I will be using a .uni.cc domain or something along the lines of that until I get the .com so this means as well:
NO REQUIRED SUBDOMAINS!

And I think this pretty much covers it.... thank you for your time, pleaz post your offers :biggrin2:

intek said:
I have some free space i could give you. But you will need to put a link to us on your main page. Contact me at sales@intekhosting.com

Okay thanks ill contact you, I don't mind putting a link on the page that's what I posted thanks.

To everyone else.. anyone know any good free domains like .com.ru but don't take 1 week to get? LOL thanks...

Okay give intek major credit he's the shit. He just hosted me everything I asked and more including unlimited emails and unlimited MySQL, 300 mb space, 5 gb bandwidth, and A FREE DOMAIN (www.proelitegamerz.com).

~ ALL FOR FREE!!! ~

I don't think I've ever seen anything this good. He hasn't even said anything about a link but I replied his email saying I'd put one so even so who cares about a link when you have all this. I told him I'd even put an affilate button, I mean with that who wouldn't?

I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER BEEN GIVEN ALL THAT AND A FREE DOMAIN!!!

Give this guy props everyone give him some rep on that account.

By the way intek I replied to your email and awaiting information thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back