• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need driver for windows 98 printer

hello my sweet helper

i click your link and face this problem

·Ç·¨²Ù×÷£¡ÏµÍ³ÆôÓ÷ÀµÁÁ´»úÖÆ£¬ÄãµÄÏÂÔØÁ´½ÓÀ´×ÔÓÚ·Ç·¨µÁÁ´Ò³Ã棬Çë·ÃÎʱ¾Õ¾Ò³ÃæÏÂÔØÈí¼þ¡£nDownloadClick('" & url & "','',location.href,'00548')" & vbNewLine End Function End Class %>nDownloadClick('" & url & "','',location.href,'00548')" & vbNewLine End Function End Class %>

Just use the Laserjet 5 or 5M driver in Win98, it'll work fine. Unless it's not a standard 2100 (the m, se, xi or tn model, should still work okay for normal work) or you want it to jump through PostScript hoops :) and it saves all the extra bits HP stick into their drivers. Almost sure, it's been a while but the win98 Laserjet 5 driver supports PCL 5 HP's printer language so you should be okay with most tasks.

Drivers.com and driverguide.com are good resources for finding all kinds of driver. But, I suggest you to install Windows XP on your PC which automatically installs drivers.

Back